Result!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

Result!

Post by seahorses »

Over the past few of months I seemed to have hit a plateaux; I’d reached a stage where I could lick all around my cock head, get my lips on it and suck a bit, and also nibble on my developing foreskin. Progressively it got easier to do; I developed more control over my breathing which allowed me to hold the extreme positions for longer. My mastery of the “X” position is also improved, though still not quit there.

Imagine my joy and surprise then when working out last Friday I suddenly had the whole of my cock head in my mouth. Wow, I couldn’t believe it, the feel of it beyond description, even despite the fact the head was shrouded in developing foreskin. I could suck it in and out like a starving infant on a plump nurturing nipple. I wasn’t able to hold the position for particularly long however, before having to come up for air, but able to recover quickly – a benefit of regularly sessions – I soon resumed. In fact, either scared that if I stopped I’d not be able to recapture the moment, or that I must be dreaming it and had to prove it to myself again, I kept on going back, a dozen times or more.

Through repeating the process it seemed to become easier, each visit lasting longer, but despite that I eventually run out of steam and had to stop. I’m hoping to repeat my performance tonight and look forward to getting it on video in the near future – watch this space!!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

That's awesome. Good work. I'm still trying to get the head between my teeth myself. I haven't been practicing enough but what you just accomplished has been my goal for a long time. Of course, if and when I reach that goal, I'll set another to get more in.

Do you practice foreskin restoration? I've tried it myself and have loosened the skin up a bit but don't feel the need to proceed further.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

that method has always worked quite well for me...i go down and stay for as long as i can, then come up for a breather (literally!) and stretch my back the other way a bit while i use my hand to keep things going, and then i get back down to it. even over the course of one session i make progress from the strtching back and forth...

senior sucker

complete nob sucking accomplishment

Post by senior sucker »

Well Sea, I have to congratulate you on your amazing accomplishment. I can hardly wait for the day that I have that experience. At the moment I can lick and suck 2/3 of my head. I still have a long way to go. Your the proof that dedication pays off... What a great trip

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:That's awesome. Good work. I'm still trying to get the head between my teeth myself. I haven't been practicing enough but what you just accomplished has been my goal for a long time. Of course, if and when I reach that goal, I'll set another to get more in.

Do you practice foreskin restoration? I've tried it myself and have loosened the skin up a bit but don't feel the need to proceed further.
Yes, I was mutilated at birth for no other reason than a whim by the medical profession: I'm sure my parents wouldn’t have though of it on there own and certainly wouldn’t have argued against or questioned professional people. Had they known I would very nearly end up losing my dick in a botched operation and be scared and disfigured for life they may have thought about it, but hey, shit happens. Anyhow, it took almost 60 years for me to discover I can reverse some of the damage done, both mentally and physically, and consequently, I’ve been restoring almost consistently for around 20 months. My stretching routine, with a view to selfsucking, I’ve been doing almost daily for the last year.