Got Cum?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Got Cum?

Post by lovepre »

For myself, the rhythmic spasms, which propels the cum down my throat are the best feelings in the world. As for the cum itself, its different from time to time, it is always warm, sometimes salty, sometimes sweet, and sometimes bitter, and at times thicker and stickier and other times thinner and more watery, (I know what they say about it’s what you eat, but that’s talked about enough in other threads). I am just curious what other guys think about there cum, not just the taste, but also what it FEELS like. The one thing that took me the longest time to get past was the texture of the cum, which I think you know what I’m talking about. But I passed that threshold some twenty years ago. The best thing to do is don't look at it; never let the air hit it. Cum has a short shelf life. When it starts to come, suck harder and savor. As for me, I always want more. I say to myself, all that work for so little, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Concors1

Post by Concors1 »

Great topic.

i've been eating my cum for 30 years now, so i got over it a long time ago. i started because i had a girlfriend that wanted to see me do it. The taste and texture was a turn off at first. But the humiliating feeling was an amazing turn on that i've been chasing ever since. You are really putting yourself out there when you eat your own cum in front of them.

cumdrinker1

Re: Got Cum?

Post by cumdrinker1 »

I have been eating my pre-cum for something like 30 years and love doing it. About 2 years ago I finally got up the nerve to swallow a full load and boy am I hooked! I can't get enough of my cum now. I am rock hard sitting here thinking about it. I have been refraining since last Thursday and tomorrow night I plan on swallowing a nice big creamy load and I can hardly wait. There will be 8+ days of cum built up in by balls by the time I cum tomorrow night and I have had a constant hard-on over the past 3 days. I almost came in the shower yesterday but stopped myself in the nick of time. I lathered up my cock and balls and got rock hard and my cock was so sensitive that I was raring to come, but I stopped myself.

Then a rammed my middle finger up my ass and that felt great too.

I love everything about cum. I would guzzle it by the quart if I could get it by the quart. I love the taste, the texture, everything about it. I like to savor it in my mouth and swish it around under and over my tongue and through my teeth. Then I swallow it very S-L-O-W-L-Y and it feels soooo good going down. I get lightheaded sometimes after swallowing a big load. I love that feeling and I love the scratchiness in my throat after swallowing.

I can't wait for tomorrow night when I can guzzle some creamy, gooey cum! I may spend the entire weekend swallowing loads.

I may share what I do on here if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

bender4fun

Post by bender4fun »

Cumdrinker1,

It would be hot if you made a video showing all the cum you had saved up and then show your self enjoying it :)

cumdrinker1

Post by cumdrinker1 »

I don't have video capability on my computer...
Attachments
Photo 30.jpg

handsomemember

Post by handsomemember »

Would love to suck and sit on your cock. E-mail me
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

What a great looking cock. I would love to help you drink from that myself. Can you SS? mine is roughly the same size and I've been trying for a long time but no success. Instead I opt out for a great shot all over my face or my tongue. I love cum! The taste and texture of my cum will depend on how much I cum and what I eat (fruit makes it so sweet). I really am wanting to get that cock in my mouth right now and blast my throat!!!

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I think cum is really dependent on how horny you are, how long it has been since your last shot, and how long you have masturbated that session. The longer you go between shots, the more there is. The longer you masturbate, the more watery it gets, provided it is the first round. Secondary and tertiary rounds have always been small and thick.

Cum... eh. Its all about the pre-cum, man.

-Pete