solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
solosuck placeholder image solosuck placeholder image

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

cum eating instructional video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, aleingang69, Ziggurat

cum eating instructional video

Postby dman007 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 am

Does anyone know or have any good cum eating instructional videos or audio clips? I've found a few on others sites but I have to pay for them.
dman007

Postby aleingang69 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 am

What are you looking for in the video/audio; instruction or encouragement? Give us some details.
AL
aleingang69

Postby Creggers » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 am

Is this like one of those videos from the 50s where Timmy gets a deeper voice and starts having special feelings about his twinkie and the cream filling inside?

Or maybe like one of those "Do not use as machine lubricant. Do not place in eye." user guides? (Available in English, Mandarin, Japanese, and Hindi!)
Creggers

Postby dman007 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:29 am

Yea, something to the effect of a person telling me to jerk off then instruction or encouragement to eat my own cum. CuriousChristine.com looks like they have some good videos but I dont want to pay for them. So if you know where i can get these types for free that would be great!
dman007

Return to Self-Suck Forum