best self-suck video ever? YOU be the judge!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

best selfsuckvideo ever?

yes
36%
no
64%

Total votes: 14

Zelfzuiger

best self-suck video ever? YOU be the judge!

Post by Zelfzuiger »

I certainly think so!
watch this 36 minute video of autofellatio-heaven, yes thats right 36 minutes!
http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user ... view_flag=
This guy's a pro! Im getting stoked on trying to suck myself again!

PS- Sorry if this is a repost!
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Don't know if I would call it the best, but that's definitely one of the hottest, most erotic self-suck videos I've ever seen. If I had that cock, it would be impossible to keep my mouth off of it! :twisted:

self_chileno

Post by self_chileno »

chpoof wrote:Don't know if I would call it the best, but that's definitely one of the hottest, most erotic self-suck videos I've ever seen. If I had that cock, it would be impossible to keep my mouth off of it! :twisted:

I agree...i dont know if it is the best ever but its hot...i remember webcamboy who has a verygood one...and remember hot potato from xtube who could really do it well and rite away...he was hot..and there is another guy i think he is from the netherlands and the video is on lubeyourtube ......that is a good one...hope everyone knows what im talking about...u gotta watch that....

and of course my own and private videos are much better (joke)
i can do more than 36 minutes...lol

self_chileno

Post by self_chileno »

chpoof wrote:Don't know if I would call it the best, but that's definitely one of the hottest, most erotic self-suck videos I've ever seen. If I had that cock, it would be impossible to keep my mouth off of it! :twisted:

I agree...i dont know if it is the best ever but its hot...i remember webcamboy who has a verygood one...and remember hot potato from xtube who could really do it well and rite away...he was hot..and there is another guy i think he is from the netherlands and the video is on lubeyourtube ......that is a good one...hope everyone knows what im talking about...u gotta watch that....

and of course my own and private videos are much better (joke)
i can do more than 36 minutes...lol

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

what was the dutch guy's name on lubeyourtube?
hi, I haven't got a big weener!