You don't have to be hung or young to selfsuck, just greedy!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfgreed

You don't have to be hung or young to selfsuck, just greedy!

Post by Selfgreed »

Hey gang

Just posting my latest self-clip to show that you don't have to be hung or young to enjoy the juice of your own fruit. Please enjoy, I sure did!

btw, www.solosuck.com sure helped me achieve my ability, so thanks Al for the inspirational site.

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=gs5o ... UriqP_C424_

Cheers Selfgreed :lol:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you? How old were you when you started doing this?

Selfgreed

Post by Selfgreed »

No, I don't mind. I started at the age of 45, shortly after receiving a massage for my birthday! Best present ever!!! I discovered I had untapped flexibility. Initially it was just licking for the 1st few weeks, then deep licking, then sucking, then deep sucking...

Over the next 7 years (52 now), I have improved the technique by following suggestions on this site and various Yahoo groups. It all takes time!

Now I can take my entire package in my mouth, with a little gagging on the side! lol But there is definitely a method in selfing, and I'm just pleased that it works for me! lol

I just wish that I had discovered the technique earlier in my life, so that by now, I would be MUCH further! lol But for now, I'm content!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for a beautiful clip Selfgreed! It's wonderful that you're sharing your passion and your considerable skills with the world and it's a great inspiration for the older men who read the forums to see such amazing success.
Keep it up and keep on posting!
AL

Selfgreed

Re: You don't have to be hung or young to selfsuck, just greedy!

Post by Selfgreed »

Thanks Al, it's always great to share with the site which helped me discover and get to enjoy a whole new direction in sexual gratification

If you enjoyed that, check out this recent upload to keef's website

http://keefheadgames.ning.com/video/mor ... ucking-fun

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it :twisted:

Cheers Selfgreed...