fantasies

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

sucking0ff0thers

fantasies

Post by sucking0ff0thers »

anyone got any crazy ones?I kinda wanna suck someones else's cock to see how it feels but don't want him to cum in my mouth.anyone got the same fantasy?

harley05

Re: fantasies

Post by harley05 »

[quote=" :) :P FANTASIES''My biges Fantasie is to self suck . My next one is to suck aother guys rod. That would be great,But, another thing also with the AIDS, does anyone ever think about this, AIDS that is. It sure would be nice to eat someone else's cum I love eating my love juice, but would it to taste as good as mine. Does anyone out there suck on a dildo when they can't suck their own.now there's a few things out there you can comment on,take your pick.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

i wanna try sucking a big cock and hav the guy pissing at same time.

Ziggurat

EW...

Post by Ziggurat »

I think its time we get make a pee-poo-spit-vomit section so that those of us who like our solosex clean won't be revolted everytime we just try to see what's new... This is the only thing that turns me off. And I mean ONLY!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

awtoeman

Re: EW...

Post by awtoeman »

Ziggurat wrote:I think its time we get make a pee-poo-spit-vomit section so that those of us who like our solosex clean won't be revolted everytime we just try to see what's new... This is the only thing that turns me off. And I mean ONLY!!
I absolutely agree. I dont want to read anything about human waste in this forum