Advice on swallowing your cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

I am a 60 year old selfsucker, and for at least half of my selfsucking years I never sawallowed. I was like most of you other "want-to-but can't", I would think about swallowing it until it came, and then it didn’t seem like it was all that great an idea.

I am going to tell how I got around the problem. I had always enjoyed my precum and tried many times to ”taking it all", but chicken out every time. What started me, to being able to do it, was what I call the “Hand Flip”. I would do some self sucking and after a while I would unroll from the plow, start jacking myself until I was about to cum. Then I would quickly flip my legs over my head, get my dick in my mouth before I started to cum and just lay there and let the cum flow into my mouth. I swallowed it fast and for some reason, it didn’t gross me out like all the other times, and afterwards I felt a sense of pride and achievement. After that I started swallowing more often. It was not long before I actually started to like the taste. Now the idea of not swallowing my load just seams like such a waste.

One other thing that makes you want to swallow even more and enjoy the taste more is to go a while without eating. Get yourself real hungry, then as your are sucking, start to think that, not only does this feel good I am providing myself some needed food. And then when you cum that stuff is so good, you will want it to never stop flowing.

harley05

Re: Advice on swallowing your cum

Post by harley05 »

Hi there. that was some good information[i] will try and remember it. My way to eat my own cum is to do is edging, just work with your body as long as you like whether it's 15 minutes or 3:15:00 is just what every time you want to spend own edging. This works for me, the more you do it the more you would want to do it, the more you eat the more you want to eat,,,,,,cum that is. Now I'm at the point I can eat my cum any time.[/i]

awtoeman

ss

Post by awtoeman »

Ya, its a crazy phenomenon. And no matter what, it will never change.

I am a 1000% hetero SS'r who loves to shoot on my face and or swallow my cum. But I don't love it nnnnnearly as much as before I actually cum. Once I cum on my face, or in my mouth, all I can now think about is how quickly i want to clean it off :(

Rollover

Post by Rollover »

I'm also a senior who tried all this in my youth.I thought I was crazy as I tried to suck my cock while rolled over and had it pointed at my mouth.
What would it taste like if I jerked off like this.Well,I soon found out.
I wasn't turned off,it wasn't salty,it didn't smell or taste bad.I did it and felt a bit shameful,but I did it again,and again.Not on the same day.
Fast forward-Older,Divorced, I found this site some years ago doin a search of terms.I Don't feel guilty,I'm still limber,and because I'm not hung,I wanted to feel the whole shaft of a cock in my mouth,and suck on a mushroom head like I can to my own.Call me what you will if you need to,I now now,and I like it.I was just amazed at seeing some of these hung guys sucking all the way to the base,and cum sliding from their mouth as they continued to suck and slurp.
Taste it from your fingers after you J/O if you want to know taste.You've already gone places most guys won't just by pointing your cock at your mouth and lickin your cock. :o :lol: :roll: