Non-selfsuckers who love looking at selfsuckers

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

unclespunk1049

Non-selfsuckers who love looking at selfsuckers

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Just wondering how many of the members or visitors to this site are like me...wish they could selfsuck and find it really hot to watch others that can? One of my fantasies is to see a guy selfsuck in person! Do others feel the same way?

Jenner

Re: Non-selfsuckers who love looking at selfsuckers

Post by Jenner »

i used to be able to do it pretty good. When younger and bendier etc. Now I like to look at others doing it and fondly remember when I could.

cantreachityet

Re: Non-selfsuckers who love looking at selfsuckers

Post by cantreachityet »

unclespunk1049 wrote:Just wondering how many of the members or visitors to this site are like me...wish they could selfsuck and find it really hot to watch others that can? One of my fantasies is to see a guy selfsuck in person! Do others feel the same way?

i cant do it.. prolly wont ever.. cause i am too stiff at this age and my cock is too short.... i do have lots of wet dreams that i am doing it... but i love watching it (especially when he cums) and would love to see it in person.... i do have lots of wet dreams that i am doing it