Glucosamine sulfate helps my flexibility

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lovepre

Glucosamine sulfate helps my flexibility

Post by lovepre »

There a lot of need for good flexibility, for what we are doing, (and some of us are trying to do). I don’t think we have ever discussed this stuff before, but I have a strong belief that Glucosamine sulfate helps my flexibility, and elasticity of my back.

I have had great interest in the Glucosamine issue for some time. I started seeing stuff about 10 years ago, on TV about drugs that really work. It was said to help people with joint problems, particularly of the knee. It was expensive back then, but I got some and started taking it. I used up the first bottle and never got any more. I don’t think I took it long enough to see any results. Then about a year ago, I was in Walgreens, and saw they had a two for one sale on some of their vitamins. Glucosamine was one of them, so I got two bottles, (200 caplets of 750 mg each), about $12 for the two. That gave me 400 total, which based on two pills a day, would last me 200 days. I thought that if I didn’t see any improvement after that, then I wouldn’t waste any more money on it. I have to say, it took me a couple months to notice an improvement. I definitely believe that it has improved my mobility and pain threshold in my back. I have less stiffness in the mornings after a long session of ssing the day before.

Placebo effect you might say, heck I don't know for sure, but I held off for along time before posting anything until I was sure. Now I’m pretty sure it is helping me. I don’t know if it will help everyone or just us older guys, all I do know is I have been able to get a little more of my cock in my mouth. And I haven’t done anything else that would account for the improvement.

The way I see it is, there is NO literature that glucosamine causes negative results, problems etc. so it can't hurt. It’s a naturally occurring substance so I'm comfortable with taking it for the benefit I think I am getting.

This is what the literature says about it:
Glucosamine is a natural compound that is found in healthy cartilage, it is a sugar, produced in the body from glucose, and is used in the maintenance and regeneration of healthy cartilage in joints.

Glucosamine Sulfate is effective in:

Reducing joint pain
Increasing lubrication of the joint
Stimulating cartilage matrix repair
Inhibiting enzymes that breakdown cartilage
Preserving joint space
Anti-inflammatory actions

I take two pills a day, 750 mg. each. It’s best to take them with meals, so I try to take a pill with the first meal of the day, (I don’t always eat breakfast, so this could be lunch), and a pill at night with dinner. Typically I forget to take my noon pill some times, and when I do, I try to take one just before bedtime with a small snack. Ideally you should spread the dosage over the whole day, and not take it all at once. I would recommend getting it at any reputable company (Walgreen, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc.) Shop around for the best prices

Automan

Re: Glucosamine sulfate helps my flexibility

Post by Automan »

I've been taking glucosamine and chondroitin for over 2 years and have given me excellent results for my flexibility. No side effects that I'm aware of so far. :)
Last edited by Automan on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks guys! Excellent information and it's good to hear first-hand accounts of it working.

Automan

Post by Automan »

Hi guys, here is a link to the use of glucosamine for futher information and study in case you get interested in adding or reinforcing extra flexibility to your joints, back or body.- :wink: :idea:

http://www.tribulusterrestrisextract.co ... amine.html

Regards,
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."