a new SS experience last nite....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

a new SS experience last nite....

Post by awtoeman »

I got together with a new girl last evening. I ended up fucking her for a couple of hours. The whole time I was doing her, I couldnt help not to think about how at the end, that I get to show her my "talent"

So when it was time, I made her lay next to me and stroke my cock. After a minute or two, I stopped her, then looked at her and said "Im going to show something really really cool." I then got into the plow. She looked at me in amazement. I made her resume stroking my cock with my cock only .25" from my face. She then said "oooh, I want to see you suck on it." So I did :) I sucked it, and she proceeded to slap my cock on my face. After about 5 minutes she jerked all my cum onto my mouth and face.

Now here's the cool part. For the first time ever, she wiped up allllllll of my cum from all over my mouth and face and placed it all into my mouth! And of course asked me to swallow it!

I then kicked her out that way I could jerk off to what just took place :)

blacksunshineaz

Re: a new SS experience last nite....

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I think we all hope to find a partner who is as turned on by this act as we are. You are very fortunate!

JimmyCarter

Post by JimmyCarter »

My fellow citizens,
T'would only be better if she had licked it off herself and stuck her tongue down an orifice of her choice. May you feel noble in providing a vessel in which she could feel a sense of pure and unadulterated control and power over her once dominant master. I apologize if the comment seemed condescending, it wasn't meant to be; you were in as much control as she was, and you're certainly in her top three (five if she's a real freak) all time memorable experiences. Good night my friends, and good luck.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

JimmyCarter wrote:My fellow citizens,
T'would only be better if she had licked it off herself and stuck her tongue down an orifice of her choice. May you feel noble in providing a vessel in which she could feel a sense of pure and unadulterated control and power over her once dominant master. I apologize if the comment seemed condescending, it wasn't meant to be; you were in as much control as she was, and you're certainly in her top three (five if she's a real freak) all time memorable experiences. Good night my friends, and good luck.
Oh, ive had them lick it off before a few times, just never had a woman actually put my cum in my mouth before.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:I think we all hope to find a partner who is as turned on by this act as we are. You are very fortunate!
I agree Black. Ive had great success of women who actually dig my talent on my first showing. In my experience, Ive had 100% of them like it and or get off on it. Most play with there pussy's when Im sucking myself.

My biggest challenge however, is for the same woman to still be into it AFTER the first showing. After the first showing, falls down to more like 50%. How can I keep them involved with my SS? Ive found after the 2nd and 3rd time i SS, that is usually when the woman will feel threatened and or uninterested.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

nice story dude! Can you share some details about the girl? Like how she looked, and how long did it take you to get to fuck her....
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Zelfzuiger wrote:nice story dude! Can you share some details about the girl? Like how she looked, and how long did it take you to get to fuck her....

ya sure Zelfzuiger, no prob. She was 23 years old, shoulder length hair brunette with blonde highlights, cocasian with nice tan skin, 5' 6" , 125lbs, not the biggest tits ( nice B cups) a sweet plum shaped ass, and a brand new sweet tasting brazilan. She is a solid 8.

Once I get the girl over my apartment for the first time, it usually takes me 2-4 to do em. I basically do the same exact "date" with every chick. I have it down to a science.

The best part of the night is when she took my dick and shoved it in my mouth and said "Ooooh, Ive never seen that before"

edstone

Post by edstone »

ok now IM curious.. whats the exact science you speak of? share with us your technique, so that we may benefit from your ways! lol.. thanks..

btw the way that is very hot she squirt your cum in your mouth for you..

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

awtoeman wrote:
Zelfzuiger wrote:nice story dude! Can you share some details about the girl? Like how she looked, and how long did it take you to get to fuck her....

ya sure Zelfzuiger, no prob. She was 23 years old, shoulder length hair brunette with blonde highlights, cocasian with nice tan skin, 5' 6" , 125lbs, not the biggest tits ( nice B cups) a sweet plum shaped ass, and a brand new sweet tasting brazilan. She is a solid 8.

Once I get the girl over my apartment for the first time, it usually takes me 2-4 to do em. I basically do the same exact "date" with every chick. I have it down to a science.

The best part of the night is when she took my dick and shoved it in my mouth and said "Ooooh, Ive never seen that before"
holy shit that's awesome, like a groundhog-date :) how old are you yourself? Im also curious about the routine... did you knew her long before the date or was it a 1-nighter

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

haha! GROUNDHOG DATE!!! I love it!

Well you know what Zelfzuiger it actually is. I do the same thing everytime. I use the same bottles of wine, the same movie, and say the same things. The more I do it, the better I get at it. And more importantly, the quicker I can get her panties off

at the time of this post, I am 28 years of age. Basically, I get them over to my apartment (in Sacramento) as quickly as I can. This chick, I met one week before she made me cum in my mouth :) And depending on how they like my "talent", that determines whether I want to see her again or not. She was in to it, so I will see her again this weekend. Maybe have her lick my balls while it SS this time. The previous chick just really didnt care so much about my sucking on my own cock thing, so I didnt want to see her again.

I love women, but I love my cock even more ;)

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

awesome dude.... awesome. I want to be able to do that actually... (both the fucking & sucking part)

watcher

Post by watcher »

Hot. But why did you kick her out? You should have let her stay watch. I would love it if a man let me watch him SS. Everytime I see one of the videos I get wet & have to masturbate.h

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

watcher wrote:Hot. But why did you kick her out? You should have let her stay watch. I would love it if a man let me watch him SS. Everytime I see one of the videos I get wet & have to masturbate.h
um, ya, might want to re read. Thanks bro