Some questions for my fellow self-suckers...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Lucasraleigh

Some questions for my fellow self-suckers...

Post by Lucasraleigh »

1. Which position(s) do you use?
Knot (the x-position)?
The plow (or one of its variations)?
Sitting ("C")?
Standing?
Sitting in the lotus?
While in the splits?
Any others?

2. Do you get better depth in different positions, and which position provides you with greater depth?

3. Does the difference in how your muscles stretch in different positions alter the autofellatio experience, and how so?

4. Which positions can't you use that you aspire to?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

I will give my answers first, out of my experiences:
1+2. My strongest position is the knot or X, in which I get the most depth, about two thirds of my penis in my mouth.
I can do it sitting, standing and in the plow position, but in these positions I can only get the head in my mouth.

3. The knot stretches out the anal region which has a way changing the sensation of selfsucking, as well as making that area more susceptible to stimulation.

4. My attempts at autofellatio in the lotus position have not yet been especially successful.
Selfsuck in the lotus has been a goal of mine for several years.
:mrgreen: Happy selfing!

N.E. Dave

Re: Some questions for my fellow self-suckers...

Post by N.E. Dave »

I have been most successful in the sitting "C" position. The plow helps me to stretch out my spine but tends to put too much pressure on my neck. The knot is most uncomfortable because I feel too much pressure in my abdomen. Keep in mind that I am 56. Society dictates that I should be losing flexibility. Not so! Although I have gained greater depth recently, I have to do what is easiest. Sitting is easiest and I get almost half in. Standing or "X" both result in just the head in. Plow varies but never very deep. I aspire to deepthroat myself. time will tell. My lower back needs more flexibility I think. Didn't mean to carry on this long, sorry.
N.E. Dave

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

1. Plow and sitting have always been my faves with some standing mixed in. Never liked the X, as I've said on here before.

2. Plow and sitting - I find it good to mix the 2 positions up because they stretch me out in different ways.

3. Plow uses the larger muscles of the lower body so it's less tiring and easier to push through resistance, but it's pretty restrictive of rotational head movement so that's where the switch to seated comes in ;)

4. Anti-gravity solosuck?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey there.

1. I mostly use the C, especially as I'm getting into the deep stretch. Once I'm good, I'll often use a combination of half-C, half-X. That has one arm (usually left) under the thighs and the other arm has the other (right) leg over the shoulder. I have used the lotus and it's interesting but I can't get leverage from my arms to pull my face down enough. It probably would work if I had a 'helper'. Standing (C) is a special thrill, especially if I imagine I'm just standing at a bus station, bored and start to self like that!

2. C gives me the most depth and the plow the least with the worst angle mouth-to-cock, so I almost never use that.

3. I find the X puts more compression on the abdomen but I love this too if I'm really loose, since I have full use of my hands to play and stroke and finger. The C/chair position lets me pull down with my arms and I can push up with my legs. When I push with my hips, there is another dimension of feeling, especially when I cum. Can't explain yet but - WOW. The plow lets my nuts hang down and I like to see the shaft . Standing is too hard to maintain while cumming - I lose focus and start to fall over!

4. I'm trying to figure a plow or C type position with support that allows me to move my neck more and with a structure that lets me use my legs to push instead of my arms to pull. Someday, I hope to have it down. Mebbe I won't wanna ever stop, then!

SHAMMAN

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I invariably use all positions in my warm up program, but it’s the plough with feet under the wardrobe bulkhead spanning over the head of the bed that I normally finish in. It was interesting reading Shamman’s post regarding the stomach, something he has mentioned before. I can’t stress enough the importance of having the ab’s in top condition. Apart from yoga abdominal exercises I do 150 sit ups with my knees bent, but I don’t sit all the way up, nor do I lay completely on the floor, making sure my ab’s are under tension the whole time I’m moving up or down. On a clock I suppose it’s something like 47-48(?) minutes to, to 57-58(?) minutes to - not quite 15 minutes, or a 45 degree arc, if you can understand that? I was also interested in Shamman’s closing paragraph.
Quote:
4. I'm trying to figure a plow or C type position with support that allows me to move my neck more and with a structure that lets me use my legs to push instead of my arms to pull. Someday, I hope to have it down. Mebbe I won't wanna ever stop, then!

I contributed to a topic on that aspect some time back -viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2944&p=8932#p8932

Here are some pics of the ‘Loop’ I made as a static assistant; what would be referred to in the construction industry as a ‘dead mate’!
This is how it's assebled
This is how it's assebled
Rope n hoses.JPG (8.34 KiB) Viewed 15594 times
Attachments
The hitch
The hitch
Reef knot n hitch.JPG (10.32 KiB) Viewed 15593 times
The knot
The knot
Reef knot.JPG (11.79 KiB) Viewed 15594 times
Another view
Another view
Rope in loop.JPG (7.69 KiB) Viewed 15594 times

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

The pictures, for some reason, havn't come out in the order I intended? They should run: how it's assembled, another view, the knot and the hitch. If, however, you're still mystified, let me knoow and I'll explain it a different way. Being one of life's dyslexics I know this often helps.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK, Sea - you've got me fascinated yet mystified :-)
Can you give us a picture of you using the contraption? Or at least a detailed explanation?
Selfers want to know!
Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

aleingang69 wrote:OK, Sea - you've got me fascinated yet mystified :-)
Can you give us a picture of you using the contraption? Or at least a detailed explanation?
Selfers want to know!
Al
Hi Al
I take it my earlier explanation doesn’t quite do it? :wink: So let’s try again

Although use of the loop is limited only by the imagination, I will describe only one application to give the basic concept. Sitting on the floor, bed or chair (whatever) with the loop ready to use, place the shorter of the two hoses around the back of the neck, the assembly hanging like a cart horse collar. Bringing the knees towards the chest, slip the feet through the loop over the second hose – of course this process can be done in reverse order, feet and then neck – whatever is easier. So now we have the loop running around the back of the neck and the backs of the thighs leaving the hands free to make any adjustment to the size of the loop via the knots. Simply pulling on the free end of the rope should easily undo the hitch and allow access to the reef knot. Once done, the idea is to then work the hose running round the backs of the legs down towards the buttocks. If you now lean back while pushing down with and straightening out your legs you will find the head is pulled in closer towards your crutch – think angle poise lamp. Don’t expect to make it first or even second time though, this is only an aid and you have to be careful with it. It may take several attempts with constant adjustments which can be as little as an inch at a time. The key is only making adjustments when you feel there is scope to go further. When you hit solid resistance, stop! Frequent use of the loop both conditions and strengthens the neck muscles. Mine are now so used to it, I doubt I could be executed by hanging – Pierpoint eat your heart out!

BTW, this works well in the plough position and remember, as the (stronger) leg muscles do the job of the arms, the hads are free to do whatever else you want

If I get the opportunity to get some film made, I’ll post it

poppedvertabra

Post by poppedvertabra »

try this, put on a pair of pants a couple of sizes too big and use the waist hoop to support your neck.

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

The Plow, I always finish in the plow, no mater how I start. To me it’s the most relaxed position and I get the greatest depth. As for the “pressure on the neck problem”, yea, I have had that before, mostly when I do it on the bed. The bed seams like the best place for the plow, soft and all, but that softest also allows for your lower neck, (upper spine region), to be pushed deep down into the mattress. I used the bed for 20 years before I realized if I used the floor I would have less pain in my neck, and have more mobility of my head, without it buried in the mattress.

Sitting "C" That’s how I started, sitting in the bath tub when I was a kid. I never got a lot of depth, until I discovered the Plow.

Standing “C” I do that some times after I have went a while in the Plow. It’s fun to think that you can just bend over and suck yourself that way. I think that men who can do that to completion have attained the ultimate ability in autofellatio. That’s an interesting question” how many guys have been able to selfsuck all the way to completion in the standing “C”?
X-position Requires too much work with my arms, I like to let my arms relax by my side in the plow, use them when I want to, but not have to use them for the main force to pull my mouth to my cock.

orgbob

Post by orgbob »

I have been able to suck myself off to completion in a standing C, but only once before. I was especially flexible that day.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

seahorses wrote:
aleingang69 wrote:OK, Sea - you've got me fascinated yet mystified :-)
Selfers want to know!
Al
Hi Al
I take it my earlier explanation doesn’t quite do it? :wink: So let’s try again

Although use of the loop is limited only by the imagination, I will describe only one application to give the basic concept. Sitting on the floor, bed or chair (whatever) with the loop ready to use, place the shorter of the two hoses around the back of the neck, the assembly hanging like a cart horse collar. Bringing the knees towards the chest, slip the feet through the loop over the second hose – of course this process can be done in reverse order, feet and then neck – whatever is easier. So now we have the loop running around the back of the neck and the backs of the thighs leaving the hands free to make any adjustment to the size of the loop via the knots. Simply pulling on the free end of the rope should easily undo the hitch and allow access to the reef knot. Once done, the idea is to then work the hose running round the backs of the legs down towards the buttocks. If you now lean back while pushing down with and straightening out your legs you will find the head is pulled in closer towards your crutch – think angle poise lamp. Don’t expect to make it first or even second time though, this is only an aid and you have to be careful with it. It may take several attempts with constant adjustments which can be as little as an inch at a time. The key is only making adjustments when you feel there is scope to go further. When you hit solid resistance, stop! Frequent use of the loop both conditions and strengthens the neck muscles. Mine are now so used to it, I doubt I could be executed by hanging – Pierpoint eat your heart out!

BTW, this works well in the plough position and remember, as the (stronger) leg muscles do the job of the arms, the hads are free to do whatever else you want

If I get the opportunity to get some film made, I’ll post it
Hello seahorse, I am haveing a tuff time makeing this assistant. I probobly have spent a total of 4 hrs. , and still have had no good results. I'm baffled. I not only have read your instructions and looked at the pictures 30 to 40 times, but I also have watched 7 or 8 videos on you tube trying to learn these knots. I think I have learned how to make the knots, it's just that your explanation on how to make the knots differs with what I have learned watching youtube videos; reaf knot, hitch and dead mate..etc.
You had mentioned that maybe you possibly would make a video on how to do this, if at all possible could you do this. I would be so greatful if you would.
I also wanted to tell you thanks for all your contributions you have already posted for me and others to read. All your posts have been well written and eaisly understood. thanks again.
I also wanted to mention that It is most likely not your explanation that is the reason I cannot make the asst. It is most likely me not being able to understand it.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

1. Which position(s) do you use?
Knot (the x-position)?
The plow (or one of its variations)?
Sitting ("C")?
Standing?
Sitting in the lotus?
While in the splits?
Any others?

2. Do you get better depth in different positions, and which position provides you with greater depth?

3. Does the difference in how your muscles stretch in different positions alter the autofellatio experience, and how so?

4. Which positions can't you use that you aspire to?
A1. Learned doing it standing, then did it sitting, sometimes do it on my back. Hate the X.

A2. Sometimes i find i can get better depth with standing but love to do it in the sitting C.

A3. Erm, hadn't really thought about it, I guess i find the sitting easiest and less stenuous afterwards (only if i remain static in that position for too long and go too deep- often happens when im about to come, pull myself down harder on my penis head). Tends to strain the lower, left hand side of my body at worst, but normally i find if i do a little stretch after i am fine.

A4. Probably the X, but i dont aspire to do it anyway. Not so much postion, more depth, sometimes I wish i could fully deep throat myself, times it seems i can, but on the main, i can get half way down, which i am more than happy with.

:)