Stretch marks

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Thebingo

Stretch marks

Post by Thebingo »

I have read about people haveing back problems but have not really seen anything on stretch marks. Has anyone had problems with this because if sucking myself will give me these then I have to consider trying it again.

Eddie

Re: Stretch marks

Post by Eddie »

That won't happen unless you get careless and self impregnate.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I suppose it's possible. I have some on my hips and I can't say whether they are there from my selfsucking attempts as a teen or something else.

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

I have some under my ass on my hamstrings. I stretched a lot when I was younger, it could have been from that, or just growing.

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

45 years of SSing and I don't have any. Even if they are on my low back, where I can't see them, I think my wife would have noticed and said something.
One thing I do have, which is hard to expand, is a big callus on my upper back where I have laid on un-padded floors and sucked for long time periods. It’s a toughened area of skin about the size of a quarter. I know it is in response to repeated friction, and pressure on that large vertebra between my shoulder blades. My entire Ssing years, if I had an opportunity to SS, on a bed, on the floor in a bathroom somewhere, or on the ground in the woods, I took advantage of it, but that is the price I have paid. Any one else have a callus like that?

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Dear lovrepre,
I also have this kind of callus from using the floor and other rough surfaces to selfsuck when I was younger, but it was worth getting it.
Love to all,
Amaury

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Coming at the stretch mark question from the other direction: the genetic condition that I have that makes me hyper-flexible also makes it more likely that I'll have stretch marks. I do have some mild ones on my sides below my hips - whether I would have them if I wasn't a solosucker I don't know - they're not in a spot that gets a lot of stretching when I suck myself so I think I'd have'em no matter what.
Al