It's getting easier!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hotdog

It's getting easier!

Post by Hotdog »

Sucking myself has been getting easier. I guess it's because I've learned how to do it right, and I'm getting better at it. :D

Anyway, I've gotten the head past my teeth each night for the past 4 nights, with almost no stretching needed beforehand. The stretching part was always the bummer, because it took up to an hour on a special chair. But now, I can do it with just a few quick minutes of warmup. no chair needed - I just lay on the bed with my legs over my head, at the right angle so my head/neck is free to move. My back still gets slightly stiff/sore, but the recovery time has become much less of a factor, and that's why I can do it every night, instead of every few nights.

It sure is nice to feel my lips going down the shaft. So nice, that I don't last very long. heh I remember when it was a huge effort to cum, but now it's really easy. and I've been swallowing every time now.

Just wanted to brag. :P

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

never thought I'd say this.. but I'm actually starting to get bored with sucking myself off all the time. I've been doing it nearly every day (if I get the chance), and some days, I'll do it more than once.

The thrill is basically gone. :( I guess I should take a break. or maybe get a gf that loves sucking. It's been far too long since I've felt a girl's lips around my dick. :o

Eddie

Easier, yes...Bored, no!!

Post by Eddie »

Hey,

I agree that with time and effort, selfing gets to be easier. However, in my case, it also has become more enjoyable as the difficulty of doing it has transformed into it being a frequent and important part of my sexuality.

As it becomes easier, there's a chance to discover more ways of pleasing yourself self orally, and the pleasure factor increases. I would do it more than once a day if it time allowed...and sometimes it is possible. I've become able to enjoy morning self sucking, although it's not quite as easy as at the end of the day when I am more limber.

Boring isn't part of the equation, unless I'm really tired, but I still love it and look forward to the next time. Someone once accused me of being obsessed with it, but I believe that obsession is part of the territory when the pleasure level is so high.

Yum!!

Eddie