solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
solosuck placeholder image solosuck placeholder image

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

SELFSUCK CHAT ROOM

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, aleingang69, Ziggurat

SELFSUCK CHAT ROOM

Postby colcamp » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:31 pm

found it on another self suck site...links to chat room and other SS'S!
http://client11.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=339593
colcamp

Re: SELFSUCK CHAT ROOM

Postby aleingang69 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey,
Have you found the chatroom to be active? We have the chat on here but it's very episodic - sometimes there's guys in there but often not.
Any suggestions on how to make the solosuck.com chat more active are always appreciated - I want this to be the place selfers come to to show off!
AL
aleingang69

Re: SELFSUCK CHAT ROOM

Postby seahorses » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 am

I’ve often been there to do just that Al, but invariably there’s nobody to show off to! I guess it must be a geographical thing – I’m up while those who would otherwise be interested are in bed. :x
seahorses

Return to Self-Suck Forum