First time posting

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

hjj090

First time posting

Post by hjj090 »

Hey guys,

so i've just started getting back into self sucking. I used to be able to do it when i was younger (now 22), and i could deep throat myself, which was amazing. Needless to say i stopped, why i don't know but I have started up again and I'm definately not as flexible as I used to be. So i started up again about a month ago, just being able to lick the tip, and now four weeks later I am able to with some luck get my whole head into my mouth. Two nights ago I made a video of myself and I got the farthest ever, lips all the way over and just below my head. It was great. I love the feeling of going over the base of the head and really getting to suck myself. I have cum in my mouth a few times, but not swallowed yet. Also, i've tried self fucking myself but I cant get anything more than my foreskin. I am posting a videofrom two nights ago, and if you guys talk me into it, maybe i will try and post more. and any advice you want to give on getting deeper in my mouth and sfing with foreskin would be great. also knowing you guys and girls are going to watch this makes me want to ss myself so im going to go try again right now. enjoy
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aleingang69

Re: First time posting

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing, man - very hot!
If you were able to deep-throat yourself before it's likely you'll be able to get back to it - can't wait to see the video!
Al

Automan

Post by Automan »

Welcome back to the leagues my friend... very good job done...!!! I can't wait to see your next vids...please do not stop again! :D

Automan
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

Very cute guy! Post some more!
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

Well guys, thanks for all the feedback. Last night in honor of my post getting 300 views, I came in my mouth. I made a little video of it. Let me know if I should post it.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

"Let me know if I should post it." I think I speak for everyone when I exclaim "What the fuck are you waiting for? What the fuck are you making us wait for?" hehe! Great post and welcome to the group!!

Randy - LabRat - Labby - Ziggurat
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

Okay, here it is, unfortunately you can't see all the cum in my mouth but you do see a little spill out at the end. I guess I need to make another vid seeing as I'm now at 400 views. let me know if you guys like it, and any suggestions to do something different that you guys would like to see.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Very nice job...excellent! Really appreciate the post, look forward to more :D

hjj090

Taking Requests

Post by hjj090 »

Hey guys, its getting near 600 views, so I am taking requests of what you guys would like me to do. Let me know and I will try to post a vid of it. I about to ss myself right now but i don't have my camera which is a shame because I'm pretty flexible right now.

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

well, apparently i was very flexible tonight because i got the deepest i have since i started back again, and this time there was very little pain. i loved feeling my cock spread my lips and my mouth engulfing my cockhead. i am posting a short vid of my session that i hope you all will enjoy. again i am taking requests so please if anybody has any ideas to make this even more fun please send me them.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey - very hot! Amazing how much more depth you're getting - keep at it and you'll be choking on it before long ;)
Thanks for posting!
AL

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Wow, man. You are one hot selfsucking guy! Great body. Thanks for sharing the videos. I know there are many, like myself, who love to watch and appreciate it!

:)

hjj090

Any requests?

Post by hjj090 »

I would still love to hear some suggestions for what else I should try and do, I'm willing to try anything, if you want to private message me, that's cool too. I'm glad to here you guys like watching my videos, i definitely enjoy making them, lol. I thought I'd add another part of the session from two nights ago. I got real horny last night and was going to upload it but I decided to suck myself off (not quite as deep unfortunately) and cum in my mouth instead, so sorry for the wait, haha. Also keep on with the comments, it really gets me going and makes me want to continue. Til later enjoy.
Last edited by hjj090 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Well I for one would love to see you in plough with some cum on your lips - woof!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I also think you should try the plough, if you haven't done so already, you might find it works better. Likewise, as I'm guessing you don't exercise, get a yoga or stretching regime going; it should help no end.