he's baaa-aaack!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

he's baaa-aaack!

Post by Happy Boy »

hi guys!

it has been a while since i've posted in here (hectic real life getting in the way of my on-line life again), but i thought i'd mention that i have been doing better at my stretching. i had only been able to lick the head a little on a good day, but lately i have been able to get the head and part of the shaft in my mouth most days (and keep it there for a while!)

unfortunately my current home life doesn't often leave me time by myself to record anything, but i am sure hoping to shoot some more footage during this period of being 'in contact' with myself!

that said, i *did* manage to shoot a quick half-hour session a few weeks back...i wasn't at my best that night, but i had the filming opportunity so i thought i'd take advantage of it. ;) i trimmed out the stretching and stroking and wound up with about seven minutes of sucking which i put up on x-tube http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... view_flag=.

i know some of you already follow my antics over there (as happyboyhubba) where i have posted most of the stuff i posted on megaupload in the past, but i thought i'd give a heads up that there is a totally new clip for y'all. :)

oh, and speaking of my older posts...someone alerted me to the fact that some of the links in here had expired, so i updated them all. i am about to go update the old posts with the new links, so if there is anyone else out there who wanted my old vids but found the links had expired, go check again and they should be back up.

viewtopic.php?t=356
viewtopic.php?t=720

enjoy, and happy sucking!

-hb

aleingang69

Re: he's baaa-aaack!

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome back buddy!
Thanks for the updates - great to see some new stuff from one our most talented selfers!
I can't afford to set up an xtube-style tube-site right now but I'm working on a system that will allow us to have a section here on the site where all of the solosucking/fucking clips from all of the major tube-sites will be brought together in one place so the guys won't have to search all the different sites. Soon, I hope!
Al

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I haven't been here in a long time (maybe a year or two?), and I was surprised to see many of the familiar commenters still here, inclduing HappyBoy!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

thanks for noticing! :)

as i said, i haven't been around for a while myself, and when i was, it was more of a lurking mode. i have been trying to do better since i am 'active' again, but i also find that my hands are busier as well so i can't type! :lol:

i don't know how much crossover there is between here and x-tube, but i wanted to mention to the regulars here who might not follow x-tube that i have posted a few new videos over there, including one i just shot last night / early morning. my user name over there is "happyboyhubba" (happy boy was already taken :( )

i was just checking the upload and noticed i forgot to edit out the first minute or so where i didn't have my hat on. :oops: i was originally just going to shoot a video for myself, but after a few minutes i decided to make it one to share with the fans. i fixed the file and am uploading the new one right now. hopefully i will have it straightened out in just a little while.

any of you who already saw it got a little extra there. :wink: if anyone downloaded the one with my face, please be cool and keep it to yourself...keep in mind that nothing would make me stop posting faster!

let me know what you think...i love getting PMs and comments, especially from females (so speak up ladies! :wink: )

hb