My dirty cock

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dog

My dirty cock

Post by Dog »

Is it just me, or do mose SSers (str8, bi, whatever) enjoy their cock and balls more after not washing the area for a few days? After skipping the dick and balls when I shower, when I plan to SS, it seems kind of sticky, funky, spunky, and drives me wild--the smell and taste. BTW, I was recently traveling alone, so I took full ss advantage, with the hotel room to myself and all; and so I actully experimented with the piss thing, and it doesn't quite do it for me. I pissed in a cup, then stuck my dick in it for a good soak, then sucked myself, but the piss was too strong, or something. But maybe I'd drunk too much beer? Ha!

socalfreak

Re: My dirty cock

Post by socalfreak »

personally i'm not into tasting piss,infact im the opposite...i do however,love to smell pre-cum and 'last nights cum' still on my foreskin..i don't want my balls to smell..but the smell of cum on my head turns me on
freeeak

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Not generally into piss either, but I do love the smells of men's crotches; with my own cock, balls and bush very, very enthusiastically included. If you watch my videos you'll see and hear me inhaling my funk and loving it.
Al

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

I always like being clean and was never into the dirty stuff but I have pissed in my mouth a couple times. Its gross if you don't drink pure water all day. It tastes like water if you drink enough throughout the day.

World Z

Post by World Z »

Yeah this happens to me after a long day at work. I get home an i can smell this aroma off my cock and balls. The taste can be salty on my shaft and sweet on the head from the pre-cum which makes it feel great and makes me suck with more enthusiasm. It just feels different and yet familiar and like i cant get enough of it.

Im not into the pissing thing but i have once urinated into my mouth during self sucking to see what it was like (when im horny i will try nearly anything). The sensation felt erotic as a one off strange thing to do but beyond that it wasnt for me. I never did it again though.

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Piss is absolutely not my thing.

But, I love the smell of a sweaty ball sack ;D. Not generally others, but mine.

coasterlove

Post by coasterlove »

I agree, I love to stick my hand down there after a nice workout and take a whiff. :)