some old pics for the board!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

edstone

some old pics for the board!

Post by edstone »

i posted these a few years ago before the boards were denied picture posts.. but now the option is back! so here they are again..

ive been able to deepthroat myself, meaning my lips hit the base of my cock..but my cock has gotten a little bigger in the past few years so im not sure, if i were able to do that again, that i could! i dont regularly practice anymore since i have an awesome cocksucking and cum swallowing girl friend to do all of that for me.. but sometimes i get the urge, or i realize that im limber that day, and i give it a go and suck and swallow myself..

hope you fellow aficionados enjoy!!
Attachments
P1010300.JPG
P1010067.JPG
P1010035.JPG
P1010034.JPG
P1010008a.JPG
P1010023.JPG
P1010007b.JPG
P1010006.JPG
A001W032F.jpg
Last edited by edstone on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ditch

Re: some old pics for the board!

Post by Ditch »

What a hot series of pics, just great - thanx :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

So damned hot, man! I know you have somebody else to take care of that big cock for you these days but it's a shame you're not sucking it for us on video - you were always one of our stars, buddy.
Thanks for the repost. Any members who want to see more of Edstone's old pics and videos can find all of his old posts by clicking on his username at the top of his message - that'll take you to his profile and then clcik on the "search user's posts" link and you'll see all the old messages.
Al

selfpleasure

Post by selfpleasure »

Hi Ed - great pics!!!

You wrote:
...but my cock has gotten a little bigger in the past few years...
How did that happen ;) Was it natural growth or did you do anything to get it bigger?

edstone

Post by edstone »

i think i just reached my full dick size during the past 3 years.. i was probably 21 when i took those with about a 6.25 inch cock, now im 25 with a about a 7 inch cock..

thanks for the positive feedback.. and thanks to Al for making a forum such as this!! ill see if i can do more vids, now i have a camera phone and its so easy nowadays lol..

bigwhitemeat

Post by bigwhitemeat »

Does that "Cocksucking cum swallowing girlfriend" suck it with you... together?

unclespunk1049

Post by unclespunk1049 »

Some really hot pictures, guy. Got any videos to share??

edstone

Post by edstone »

no shes not into it.. ive leaned over and sucked the head a few times but briefly.. its kinda weird to do in front of her if shes not totally turned on by it.. but you know what next time were romping im gonna do it when she walks back in the room after peeing or whatever.. and get her reaction, good or bad.. she usually just laughs.. but she likes to ask me to cum in her mouth, so i cant really complain..

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I hate to sound sinister, but however good the girlfriend might be, I would keep up the practice if I were you. Call it insurance if you like, because you can never tell with relationships.

edstone

Post by edstone »

well guys i was eating her pussy the other night in my car before i pounded her hard, and could tell i was extremely limber that day, maybe from the jog i took.. so i started sucking my cock in front of her.. and i was goin pretty deep... i looked up and she was just amazed, but not getting hot from it.. i think she appreciates my talent tho.. i was gonna have her suck my balls while i sucked myself but i decided to drop it for now.. perhaps next time, baby steps..

and im a lil embarrassed to tell that yes ive cummed in my own mouth..

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

edstone wrote:well guys i was eating her pussy the other night in my car before i pounded her hard, and could tell i was extremely limber that day, maybe from the jog i took.. so i started sucking my cock in front of her.. and i was goin pretty deep... i looked up and she was just amazed, but not getting hot from it.. i think she appreciates my talent tho.. i was gonna have her suck my balls while i sucked myself but i decided to drop it for now.. perhaps next time, baby steps..

Same here, but my girl thinks its a turn off lol.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

fresh86 wrote:
edstone wrote:well guys i was eating her pussy the other night in my car before i pounded her hard, and could tell i was extremely limber that day, maybe from the jog i took.. so i started sucking my cock in front of her.. and i was goin pretty deep... i looked up and she was just amazed, but not getting hot from it.. i think she appreciates my talent tho.. i was gonna have her suck my balls while i sucked myself but i decided to drop it for now.. perhaps next time, baby steps..

Same here, but my girl thinks its a turn off lol.
I don’t think you’ll find that too many women are turned on by it; in fact it’s probably the opposite. They feel threatened by it, more so than you wanting to jack off. The thought process being ‘why would he want to do that when he’s got me?’ it’s almost as if it were another woman. I’ve heard of a few instances where guys have shown their girlfriends/partners etc., And while receiving no immediate reaction, apart from them being amazed, it later resulted in a backlash, especially when attempting to make it a regular feature as part of their sex together. My wife knows of my capability, but has never wanted to watch much less know when I do it and very few of the women I’ve been out with in the past have shown an interest either. With those that did it was more likely out of curiosity than a turn on and quickly went off the idea once seen.