First timer

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Juston

First timer

Post by Juston »

Licked my cock head for the first time tonight. Took three weeks of stretching. How long until I'm sucking it proper? Had to jack off to finish .
Juston.

seahorses

Re: First timer

Post by seahorses »

I’m afraid it takes as long as it takes; it depends entirely on the individual. All I can say is you’re going in the right direction, just be patient. I know it’s probably not what you wanted to read, but I doubt the experienced here will say any different. In the meantime, just enjoy trying and jacking off.

rosenquarz

Post by rosenquarz »

I'm 46 and it did'nt take me much time to suck my cock. I followed some of the advice given on this forum, did some streching for a few minutes and then got it - right in my mouth. I was afraid of loosing my erection whilst licking the tip but as I continued I got so hard and my back so relaxed that the cock swelled and there was no hold any more. Have'nt done it before so was rather surprise by this instant success. Obviously I want to continue... Any one from Switzerland who wants to join me in this hot exercise - and do some filming?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Rosenquarz - congratulations - like me, you're one of the genetically gifted guys for whom it is easy. Lots of men have to struggle for a long time - it's really pretty random who has an easy time of it, and for some guys it's just not possible.
Love to see some pictures and video of you in action, man!
AL

rosenquarz

Post by rosenquarz »

Thanks, Al. I need to find a photographer ... Am amazed that I do'nt have any backpain. I see in the films that often men doing the solothing do'nt have a real hard cock. When sucking I also first thought I would loose my erection because of the body exercise in general and only my continues sucking got it harder and harder, the tip swelling, the fluid starting to harden inside. Quite amazing to feel your cock harden in your mouth!

lovepre

Post by lovepre »

rosenquarz wrote: Quite amazing to feel your cock harden in your mouth!
I agree, next to blowing my load and swallowing it, that sensation of, my swelling cock in my mouth, has got to be the HOTEST, WILDEST, MINE BLOWINGEST feeling I have ever had.