Swallowing.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Safety2006

Swallowing.

Post by Safety2006 »

Well,Im new here,so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post,but i really like swallowing my cum..I self suck myself every once in a while and usually swallow my cum..it tastes ok..its not as bad as girls make it out to be..anyways is this normal??..does anyone else enjoy it? :?

jim

Post by jim »

Absolutely! I love to swallow my cum. I have been doing it for years and cant get enough. Enjoy.

hotjude429

Post by hotjude429 »

yeah- i just love to swallow it all-
some guyz shoot their loads on their faces, and that's also a good way because then, you can lick the juice yourself

love it lol :lol:

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

the only problem i have is that when im cumming,my orgasm isnt as intense when im self sucking,maybe because the akward angle im in.

Dog

Try this..

Post by Dog »

Read my earlier post on biting it and getting it between your teeth and check. I don't know how much you can get in your mouth - have to at least get the head in. But if you come this way, you'll be too out of mind to be thinking about taste. Besides, I think it only tastes bad if the air gets to it. When I come straight into my mouth (lips tightly below the head), the come actually tastes kind a sweet and only a little spunky. If, on the other hand, I splash it across my face, what gets into my mouth tastes a little bitter or something, which kind of kills the orgasm for me. Hope this helps..

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

hey thanks for the tip,im gonna try it like that.