Finally, A Lick

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

drippy

Finally, A Lick

Post by drippy »

Sheesh. Been thinking about doing this since the last time I got any SS action...but that was 15 years ago! Now at 40-something, I kept thinking about it. After a few months of on and off stretching, I got the urge...just for a lick...just to see if it was even going to be possible. Well, I got a lick of my steely hard cock, and it was most enjoyable. Got to lick some tasty precum off of my tip. It was so much more delicious than letting it just drip. Ahhh...my hard cock touching my tongue. So amazing. Now I know I have at least a few more inches before I can safely suck, but man was that awesome. I relaxed my back a bit as I was mastubating, then flipped my heels up and over again. Not for a suck (back was not ready for too much more) but just for a nice facial. Shit, I just kept coming, it was all over. Took a load of tissue to even allow me to get up and across the floor! I'll keep stretching. Cant wait for some suction-action.

Just thought I'd share.