straight or bi

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

juliestheangel

Post by juliestheangel »

I'm straight, but I'm a woman. Does that count? :)

Anyways, all you guys on here got some great talent! Verrrrrry nice to look at.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

juliestheangel wrote:I'm straight, but I'm a woman. Does that count? :)

Anyways, all you guys on here got some great talent! Verrrrrry nice to look at.
Only if you can self muff :wink:

juliestheangel

Post by juliestheangel »

Unfortunately I'm not that limber ::sighs::

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

juliestheangel wrote:Anyways, all you guys on here got some great talent! Verrrrrry nice to look at.
That's the way I feel too. I don't have the talent these fellows do, but I sure enjoy watching them! ;)

jinxproof

Post by jinxproof »

ctown wrote:Jinxproof,
How was it with the guys? What all did you do? Very curious about the details.
Started off with some jacking in front of an older guy.....then progressed to a guy sucking me, which just made me want to try some dick myself. I have to say that I did enjoy sucking another guy's cock. there was lots of mutual sucking and cock rubbing and I ended up doing him up the ass a few times. never had it up me though....although it was tempting.
all that was quite a few years back. I love women, but everry once and a while a dick sounds nice...

Fij

Post by Fij »

gay 8)

birdgunner2002

Re: straight or bi

Post by birdgunner2002 »

OK, finally did it, blew a guy in a threesome and it was awesome... did it again just guy on guy a little later and not as much fun. I did however find out that I enjoy someones... other than my own cock in my mouth :) Would I do it again? You bet!
Deep Selfer

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations, Birdgunner - love to hear from open-minded straight and bi guys who understand that it's all about pleasure - if it feels good, suck it!

Al

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I have bi curious thoughts about other guys cocks and would like to blow a guy. Would you let a stranger cum in your mouth though (someone from this site)? because I'd love to feel a man ejaculate all of his spunk in me so I can taste and swallow it all.

Interested to know your thoughts.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If I've talked with a man and have some idea of what his sexual habits are I"ll sometimes take his load in my mouth on the "first date". Life is full of risks and this is a pretty minor one so I feel fine about doing it occasionally.

And - fuck - it's so hot to feel a cock swell and squirt a big load down your throat - definitely worth a little risk.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

aleingang69 wrote:And - fuck - it's so hot to feel a cock swell and squirt a big load down your throat - definitely worth a little risk.
I hear ya there, Al! Nothing turns me on more than what you've just described. But I'm fiercely monogamous, so for me the thrill is sucking my husband's cock over and over and over and over and...well, you get the idea. I dare say there's not a man on this planet whose cock gets sucked as frequently as his. :wink:

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

aleingang69 wrote: it's so hot to feel a cock swell and squirt a big load down your throat - definitely worth a little risk.

I am so turned on at having that pleasure, and I know how turned on I'll get from having a guy cum in my mouth