straight or bi

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ctown

straight or bi

Post by ctown »

I have been ss'ing for 30 years, off and on, and have never admitted it before this forum. My question is this: How many of you are straight and never been with another man or how many have experimented with other men? I've never tried it, but I admit that my fantasy while SS'ing is that it's another man's cock in my mouth. I also fantasize that another man is watching me. If you have tried it, what was your reaction? I don't know if I could resist under the right circumstances with the right man. Particularly if he was endowed. Size may not matter, but... And I have never been able to lick my balls. That would be very hot to try. Any thoughts?

Tonycurinmass

Post by Tonycurinmass »

Although unable to suck my own and very str8, I would love the oppertunity to suck another guys. Especially if it was a nice thick one.
Just once, to see what it's like.

Suq

Post by Suq »

I'm Bi, didnt quite realise it till I discovered this forum, but seeing other SS'ers turns me on so much that I just had to accept the fact that I love cock!

79ecra

Post by 79ecra »

STRAIGHT and ONLY SS ALONE OR WITH WOMEN
79ecra

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

Im straight,but i like online play with guys and girls,i have done stuff in the past with boys but that was just experimental.
If you want sexual online play,leave me a private message (no one over 30) thanks.

Dog

Straight but befuddled

Post by Dog »

I'm straight, first made oral-penis contact in 2001 (thanks greatly to Al's site here ... didn't know one could improve flexibility to such a degree). I can lick my balls, bite them, and suck about half my dick. I say befuddled because looking at these freaking pics and video get me so damned hot, though I don't want to suck their dicks. I guess I've thought about it, but can't say I fantasied over it or thought of another guy while sucking myself. So if I'm gay, I'm a one-man man. You know what? I wouldn't give a fuck if someone found out about my ability and called me gay. I have so much fun, I just wouldn't give a damn.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Sexuality is an odd creature, that it makes us what we are. I don’t consider myself as Gay, or even Bi, just me. I’m married, have had several relationships with woman; if I fantasise it’s invariably about woman, yet give me the opportunity to suck on a cock and I’m there! I’ve no desire to become involved with a man in the same way as I would with a woman; the though of kissing a man I find abhorrent. Likewise having anal sex with a man is the furthest thing from my mind, I just want cock in my mouth – theirs or my own.

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

seahorses wrote:having anal sex with a man is the furthest thing from my mind, I just want cock in my mouth – theirs or my own.
That's funny; I'm "strictly-dickly" and I feel the same way. Totally faggot, but I would never come up with anal fantasies without lots of sexual experience and media attention on the topic.

There's a long running myth that as long as you're a "top" you can still be straight. But I'm sure I've been voraciously sucked off by otherwise-straight dudes. You can crave cock and be totally straight even. Hmmm. I don't care if you want to gobble dicks, I want to get together with a "str8" dude so I can eat his big rod.

I just want to hoover hoses--mine or bigger.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

Safety2006

Post by Safety2006 »

Ive had anal sex with a guy before and i loved it..i didnt use a condom..and it felt great..i licked his ass and i had him suck me then i used that as lube..it was as intense anything you can do.
If you want sexual online play,leave me a private message (no one over 30) thanks.

Zelfzuiger

Post by Zelfzuiger »

straight, but id like to experiment..
hi, I haven't got a big weener!

jaerandom

Post by jaerandom »

We're both straight, no same-sex experiences. But fantasy is all in your head. And imagination is wonderful. Being turned on by thinking it or pretending it is a entirely different from doing it. We pretend things that aren't even possible. Just because you like to think about it doesn't mean you want to do it.

The idea of SS is more of a turn on than the actual result. The journey is fun. The actual orgasm is disappointing. But we do it.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Not into guys, but love to see selfsuck pics sometimes. Go figure. Maybe what some say that humans are naturally bi is true. Also, ss has offered me some of my best orgasms. Thanks Solosuck website! :D

NJTony1965

Post by NJTony1965 »

I have been self sucking for the past 20 years now and a month ago I fnally gave into my fantasy about being w/ another man...I have been married for the past 10 years and out of the blue one day my wife was sucking my cock and used her dildo on me....I never imagined such pleasure...I met a guy in a gay chat room one night and we hooked up...I must admit I was very nervous but he was experienced and took control over the situation....I love my wife and she is very supportive of my want/ need to be with other men but I perfer cock over pussy anyday!

breast_obsessed

Post by breast_obsessed »

I'm straight and have never been with a man. I don't think SS is about sexual orientation. It's just a very creative form of masturbation!

Having said that, I'm like some of the other posters in that I think I would be open to oral with the right guy.

louisville22

and one on Kentucky

Post by louisville22 »

Hi, im new to this site, and LOVE it, im a bi male intersted to see if there are any guys un Kentucky, more so the Louisville area? if so email me mike_kiper@yahoo.com