Noticable gain

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bigteen

Noticable gain

Post by bigteen »

Recently I got farther than I ever have.

I have always been able to lick and kiss my head. I used to do it a lot a long time ago but stopped for a while and now started again maybe a few months ago but not regularly. I have slowly gotten further and a few months ago got my head into my mouth.

Maybe a month ago I got more in my mouth than I have ever before. The head and soem more. It was really sudden and Now I can do more more easily. Like not gradual at all. I was suddenly able to suck it easily.

Anyone else experienced this?

Anyone have any suggestions to get further? How to get more flexible?

It's so cool I want more. lol

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Congratulations.
You just got the breakthru I've been waiting for.
Had you been doing anything different? Or were there any other clues that things were changing.
On the old board, Shamman told me to wait and my body would sort of re-arrange itself. I'm still waiting.
I'm like you were, all over the head but not PAST it yet.
So maybe I might get a miracle surprise like you did.

Does it feel as good as you thought it was going to?

bigteen

Post by bigteen »

It feels pretty good. Not much better just more.

Thanks for the advice. It really suprised me. No I have not done anything different or noticed anything so it was really suprising.