Looking for John from Abington

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

watcher

Looking for John from Abington

Post by watcher »

Hello,

Your email reached my personal account via solosuck but for some reason my response did not go through. Send me an email and let me know how to reach you.

bingo77

Re: Looking for John from Abington

Post by bingo77 »

hey, just sent you a reply ;)

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I do love a happy ending :wink:

touchme

Post by touchme »

hello there I too am from SE PA. I'm married, 53 and just had a wonderful solo secession the other day. I have usually been able to self lick the head of my cock but the other day, all alone, I was able to get most of the head in my mouth. I havent been able to do that since i was young. It was like licking and sucking at a drug. I couldn't get enough of myself and had trouble taking it slow.
Now, its all i can think about and I look forward to going it alone again. However, my back is usually sore after a great secession and I am not able to bend well. Any advice?
I'm not gay but would love to share it all sometime with another guy.
Would love to hear back from fellow self lovers in the area.