Need some help - Dick misses my mouth.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kikimaan

Need some help - Dick misses my mouth.

Post by Kikimaan »

Hey there guys. I've been trying to suck my own dick for some time. Pretty much every time I look at it, I get this urge to wrap my lips around it, so, I've been trying to do just that. After a few days of trying, I can suck on my foreskin, and make very, very brief contact with my penis head and my tongue (I love the taste, but I can only get a really small lick :( ). Anyways, I use the "legs-over-head" technique by bracing my legs on the wall/ceicling (My wall is diagonal), and try to stick my dick closer to my tongue and lips, it misses. It touches my nose. Any idea on how I can fix this?

colcamp

Re: Need some help - Dick misses my mouth.

Post by colcamp »

TIME....The more time you spen, the mmore flexible you will become. When i started June 2/2008
I could just lick the tip after stretching for a long time...now a year later with a dedicatewd approach to it i can lean over and lick it with no stretching and once warmed up i can fit the whole head in and a bit of shaft. so I say TIME will aloow you to become more flexible and allow you to reach you mouth with no problem.

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

You might need to use your hand to position it. I have to when i use that position.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds to me like you need to look at what parts of your spine are and aren't bending.
If too much of the bend is concentrated in one section of spine you end up with problems like that. If you want to visualize what I mean just take a strip of paper and put a couple of marks on it - one (the mouth) near one end, and the other (cock) about a third of the way from the other end. Now set it down on a table with the marked side facing up (taping it down at the Mouth-mark end will make things easier) and, looking at it from the side, bend the cock-mark end up and over so it's doing the plow position with the cock-mark over the mouth.
As you change the bend of the strip you'll see how the position of the cock changes in relation to the mouth - that's what your spine is doing. If you have a lot of bend in your neck and lower back but not much in your upper back you'll overshoot with your cock and end up with your dick on your forehead or nose.
Getting good traction on the surface that your feet are resting on in the plow position helps a lot with this problem - if there's a ledge or the head of a bed or something similar up there you can (carefully!) use the strength of your legs to control the curve of your spine.
Keep at it man - you'll get it - and then you should post some pictures or video!

Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Just be sure whatever object you brace your feet against is stationary or very heavy. I tried doing this with a sofa chair (which wasn't very heavy) and it flipped up and knocked over a table that had a bunch of stuff on it. I was lucky I wasn't injured!

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

Hi!
I use this position too - so just use your right hand to grap you dick and balls. When you manage to lick your dick without the help of your hand, you may get much further with it then!
Good luck!

kurac1

Post by kurac1 »

Sounds to me like you need a help from Picasso - a mouth on forehead or something like that.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Ha! :D
Not very helpful, but very funny!
Al

kurac1

Post by kurac1 »

Picasso would say other way around: "Not funny but very helpfull"

Ha!