A neglected HUGE factor in getting more depth!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Icantdoit

A neglected HUGE factor in getting more depth!

Post by Icantdoit »

My estimate is 90% of the people here say "Oh, it's selfing time. Let's go to stretching!"

If you're one of those people you'll find yourself making slow progress!

The major factor in deep throating your delicious meaty man meat is...

WARMING UP YOUR MUSCLES!

If you stretch cold muscles, than they will just go back to their old anti-flexiable self (to some extent) and it'll take you 5 times as long to touch your meat with your tongue.

So make sure to run for at least 10 minutes BEFORE stretching. This is neglected by 90%, and the 10% that does this find they're making 5x the progress!

I'm not saying that if you don't run, you wont make progress. So don't get me wrong :).

orgbob

Re: A neglected HUGE factor in getting more depth!

Post by orgbob »

I ride my exercise bike on the hardest setting for about an hour before I even start stretching for SS. A good warm up helps so much.

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

orgbob wrote:I ride my exercise bike on the hardest setting for about an hour before I even start stretching for SS. A good warm up helps so much.

Thanks for the reply!

Proof what I say works.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I too warm up on a bike, then do some aerobics befor a yoga routine. After that it's all lip service :D

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

seahorses wrote:I too warm up on a bike, then do some aerobics befor a yoga routine. After that it's all lip service :D

What's the name of the Yoga routine; or do you have a link? I always love new ways to get more dept.

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

Two weeks ago I managed to lick my dick for the first time, after just trying it for about 4 times during the last year ;-)

And i think i only reached my gole because of taking a hot bath before and because of avoiding any meal during the day.
So - even if you´re not willing to run or bike - just take a bath, it will help you gain precious centimeters!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Icantdoit wrote:
seahorses wrote:I too warm up on a bike, then do some aerobics befor a yoga routine. After that it's all lip service :D

What's the name of the Yoga routine; or do you have a link? I always love new ways to get more dept.

I practice Hatha Yoga. As some of the exercises are multi functional I don’t stick to a particular pattern as muscle groups get targeted no matter which I do and it keeps it more interesting in mixing things up.

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

On my best days I get to the gym, work out, get in the steam room followed by a hot shower. With all of that muscle exercise getting to the head is not any problem. Getting past the lips and teeth and opening the mouth is still very difficult. Any help there?