Sharing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

luckycouple

Sharing

Post by luckycouple »

Well I took the plunge and decided to tell my partner about my attemps to self suck... Not only was she cool about it but on Friday night I offered to show her.... After explaining about the warm ups etc I started getting into the X position, after a short time I could reach the tip and to my surprise she got involved and TURNED ON.....

It was fantastic to be able to share this moment with her... Not only was she able to help share my cock with me but she managed to snap a piccy of us doing it... I told her about this website and my partner said she was cool about posting the pic on here.....

Next time we are going to try and get a small video of us sharing....

Hope you guys like......

Luckycouple.....
Attachments
SDC11224.JPG

World Z

Re: Sharing

Post by World Z »

Mate you and your girlfriend are my heroes :)

This is an awesome thing.
Something i hope to be able to share with a woman someday and for her to have a positive reaction to my autofellatio ability.

The pic as well is incredibly sexy and inspirational.
Amazing

RotaryExtreme

Post by RotaryExtreme »

Great Picture! I would like to see more of that... :)

phil

Post by phil »

Totally awesome story and picture. Congratulations to both of you for sharing, and keep up the good work.

Phil :D

hjj090

Post by hjj090 »

u guys sure are a luckycouple to be able to share that with each other. thanks for the pics and we would love to see more. also you should try warming up and licking her pussy while you are going at it with her, im sure she would love that.

luckycouple

Post by luckycouple »

Hey thanks guys for your comments :-)

I pulled a shoulder muscle so am gonna have to rest up for a week....... I have read your posts to Mrs Luckycouple and she suggested we can do a little video next time.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

FUCKING AWESOME!! I mean.. SUCKING AWESOME!! Keep it up! Love to see more!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sweet. A video would be way cool. Selfsucking with women involved is a sub-genre that is pretty scarce. I'd love to see it, or still pictures if you can. Thanks.

luckycouple

Post by luckycouple »

Thanks a lot for the encouragement guys... :-)

Got to say my shoulder is pretty sore but I will work on that video for the next post......

luckycouple

Post by luckycouple »

I was just showing Mrs LuckyCouple these posts and remembered that at one point slid my cock into her pussy so I could taste it afterwards when selfing.... Pretty horny it was..... And helped to keep me hard......
Attachments
SDC11220.JPG

rand0m

Post by rand0m »

Amazing! My GF would be totally down with this. Unfortunately I'm quite far from being able to SS :(. Look forward to more!

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

POST MORE!!

They're both so freaking HOT!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks couple!
Looks like you have a solosucking advantage with that big dick - love to see a profile shot of your cock so we can see the whole thing. And some video of both of you!
Al

esioan

Post by esioan »

Fantastic stuff!!

I share with my girlfriend too, especially when we shower together. Alas, I doubt I'll ever persuade her to take photos or videos of us. Which is why people like you and your partner are appreciated so much by all of us. You rock!!! :twisted:

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

luv that first pic... we definitely need some more women helping pics/videos around here