ball sucking pic

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LoveThyself

ball sucking pic

Post by LoveThyself »

I really like to get both my balls in my mouth. It's a tight fit, but it feels awesome!
Last edited by LoveThyself on Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

World Z

Re: ball sucking pic

Post by World Z »

Wow!

That is quite a hot pic and one that ive never seen before. Unique and interesting.

Curious but why does it feel good?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks lovethyself - very hot picture! I don't know if all men have hyper-sensitive ballsacks but I can tell you I do and having mine licked, sucked and nibbled is one of my favorite things - add in some gentle friction from beard-stubble and I'm right over the edge.
In at least one of my videos I get my balls and my cock in my mouth at the same time - it's not the most comfortable thing but it's still really hot. Licking my sack while I suck on my balls drives me crazy!

I don't think we've ever seen any solosucking pictures from you lovethyself - got any to share?

AL

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If I'm not mistaken, he's had some videos on XTube.

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Yes, I used to have an xtube account where I posted vids. My camera sucks and the video sizes are really large for the length of the videos.
I have also periodically posted pics on here, but I think I have either deleted them or something.
I will post more when I get a chance. I can also get both my balls and my cock (when it's limp) in my mouth. It's a mouthful but a good one!
I have been getting good depth so I will eventually post some stuff.
Thanks for the comments.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i've got a short vid of me sucking one of my balls, and a ball-and-cock one on x-tube...

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=XhBE ... myv&page=1

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=wd0Z ... myv&page=1

i don't get a lot out of sucking my balls, but i wanted to do it for the camera just to show that i could. ;)

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

Nice!!!

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Nice hot pic. Personally, I love having my balls sucked, licked, tugged on, wrapped in a cock ring. There's nothing like ball play that makes me cum harder.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm with you, 9inch: stimulate my nutsack and I'll follow you anywhere ;)