new!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smoothdickss

new!

Post by smoothdickss »

LOVE this forum! hoping to make some progress again very soon. have a lot of previous experience, just not recently. now, however, because i found this web forum, i am newly inspired!

when i was in my 20's, i was limber and slim enough to be able to suck my entire cockhead plus about two inches of my gorgeous 6 1/2" circumcised dick into my mouth. back then i was sucking my own cock on a regular basis, probably nearly a hundred times.

the last time i sucked my dick, it was quite by accident. i was in an extra horny mood to strut my dick that morning and had shaved all around the base of my cock while showering. as i got out of the shower, i hoisted my leg onto the sink so i could get a closer look at my cock, to make sure it was totally smooth. it was. it looked so fucking gorgeous i got hard from ogling it! then i noticed a drop of precum at the time, and suddenly, with it being rock hard by now, my swollen mushroom dickhead didn't seem to be that far away from my mouth! so i bent down a little more, and sure enough, i was able to lick the precum off the tip. it was delicious, but that only made my dick harder, and there was more precum on its way. while still bent over the sink admiring its beauty, i bent over just a little more and managed to kiss the tip of my dick with my wet, wanting lips. on the next try, i was able to feel the swollen rim of my cockhead between my lips. it was fucking awesome.

at this point, i wanted nothing else than to make love to my gorgeous nude cock. i went up to the bedroom, laid down on the bed, then did some situps to help limber me up. with each sit up, without even trying, i could tell my mouth was getting closer to my cock. as i continued to exercise, i ogled my firm, cleanshaven thighs and my gorgeous nude cock, which kept it rock hard. after about 5 minutes of situps, my lips were touching the tip of my dickhead each time.

now i put my hands behind my smooth firm thighs as i leaned down to suck. my cockhead slid right in, and as i strained a little, i noticed that i could easily slide about two inches of dickshaft into my mouth. now i was concentrating on making love to my beautiful nude cockhead, which felt perfect in my mouth. i sucked harder as i rolled my tongue all around the head, tasting the precum as it steadily oozed from the tip. i loved feel the rim of my cock with my tongue, and popping it in and out past my lips. I continued my selfsuck for what seemed like 15 or 20 minutes, realizing that i now had worked about 4 inches of dickshaft in my mouth. i would periodically take it out of my mouth so i could ogle it, now glistening wet from my mouth. it looked so gorgeous i couldn't help but suck it back into my mouth. i would take it out again so i could ogle, but i still couldn't keep my mouth off of it.

hope to repeat something like that very soon. i miss sucking my dick!
Attachments
maybe you can understand why i like sucking this?
maybe you can understand why i like sucking this?
avatar.jpg (6.75 KiB) Viewed 7896 times

blacksunshineaz

Re: new!

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Great story. So how long has it been for you? Why did you stop doing it? Sounds like you had it mastered. If I could do it that well, I'd never give it up.

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

i just fell out of the habit after a while, and other than that time coming out of the shower, most times i tried since i just wasn't limber enough to do much of anything except lick the tip. that's one of the reasons i joined this group, to get back in shape! but i never 'mastered' it...i would consider that to be the day i can wrap my lips around the BASE of my dick! :P

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

really great story! we need more stuff like this over in the solo story forum. maybe you could tell us about a memorable time from those days of old? :)

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

Sucking on my own dick is just about the most incredible sensation I've ever experienced. Funny thing is, kind of like titfucking, it's mostly about 'getting you there', rather than the actual act of cuming. I LOVE titfucking because I can ogle her big tits and my nude cock at the same time, but most all the times I've titfucked, I end up stroking my dick to an orgasm and cum on her nipples. Which, of course, is STILL pretty fucking incredible, especially if she can selfsuck her tits and lick off my cum!
Yes, I would LOVE to cum in my mouth with my lips wrapped around my gorgeous hard dickshaft, but at least right now, it's a little too uncomfortable. But I've got the DESIRE, anyway, so it's just a matter of time...
Attachments
IMAG0035_edited.JPG

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

So I get a hot private message and quickly reply, but it's just sitting in my outbox. What's up with that?