Finally got caught

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

big11inch

Finally got caught

Post by big11inch »

I'm 55 and have been self sucking for many years and was always careful, until lately. This particular time I was going at it for several minutes when I heard someone open my basement bedroom door. There was my older sister almost in shock asking me what the hell I was doing?

After a short explanation, I was jerking off while doing this, I asked her if she would be interested in watching me finish what I was doing. She said that she had never seen such a large cock and couldn't believe that I was sucking it. She said she would love to watch but that she only had a half hour before she had to go do my mom's hair. I let her know that would be plenty of time, and went back to giving myself a thorough blowjob. I can get 5 inches in comfortably and very seldom take more but this time I made sure to give her a good show, I was taking about eight inchesand besides I was real excited with her being there.

After about 15 minutes, I was ready. I wanted to make sure she saw me shoot, so right after the first spurt, I pulled off and shot all over my face, and lips and cock. My sister was mesmerized and then I went back to sucking and licking my self clean. She asked me why I pulled off and I told her that I thought she might enjoy actually seeing me cum. She loved it but says she would love to see me cum in my throat too.

This coming Saturday, she is coming over....she says she has plenty of time this time and that I don't have to be in such a hurry.

I gotta tell you, with her watching me, it was an extremely powerful cum, I thought my heart was gonna beat out of my chest, and I'm really wanting to do it again for her, but at the same time....it is my sister.

Any opinions?

edstone

Re: Finally got caught

Post by edstone »

wow, wow, WOW! amazing story... let us know how this progresses! i think its great.. .

cmblo

Post by cmblo »

Great story, but the sister part throws me off.

Need to let her run the video camera next time

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part though is that it is you sister!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! so wrong, but so right!

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

The fact that it is my sister makes it even more interesting but I can't help but wonder what might happen. She is 3 yrs older than me and not bad looking at all.....huge set of tits too.
I'm contimplating maybe taking this a little further.....see if I can get her to suck me off also. I remember her neice telling me once that she had seen her mom with a boyfriend once and that she was pretty good at taking a big cock in her mouth. We'll see what develops.

ikmov

Post by ikmov »

Hey Guys,

Ive been caught a couple times myself, i also posted my stories here a few years a go.
But the fact that getting caught is someway nice and exciting, i cant seem to think that it is kinda gross even thinking about your atempt to take things further with your own sister.
I think that is wrong, just my opinion, no judgging from this end though.

If i were you i would think it over first, because when it happend theres no way back.

I have been caught bij my step sister (daughter of the guy my mom married after my dad past away), didnt particully liked that myself.We also lived in the same house back then, it is makes the room a little bit tens at first hahahah.

Be carefull out there and keep swallowing,

Jim

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

I hate to be a buzz kill, but big11inch's story sounds far-fetched. Big11inch, care to take some photos of your cock and your selfsucking abilities to show us that you're telling the truth? A video would be even better and a photo of a ruler next to you cock would be preferable.
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

Ben, you're entitled to your opinion.....enough said.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I don't know... I've gone all the way with my step brother... we've done just about everything there is to do to another person.. :) And I've had oral with a female cousin.. Direct blood sister is a little far.. but I'm not attracted to my sister....

However, there are instances where one has to deal with one's own sense of right and wrong and leave it at that.

Have fun, be honest.. make sure no one ends up hurt. Other than that.. go nuts.. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

:)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

Well, my sister kept her word, 10:00 she called and said she was coming over. Let me explain a little about growing up with my sister. When I was 14 she had caught me jerking off one time, never mentioned it ever again. When I was 17, I lived with her and her husband one summer, and she was never shy about walking from the bath to her room or other rooms with just a bra and panties. After her divorce, we used to party with mutual friends and I had seen her get wild a few times.

10:30 she comes over and I can tell she had been drinking a little, she wastes no time in asking for the "show", and I'm more than ready to give her one. I go upstairs and strip down and come back down with the chair from the computer room and right off the bat she wants to know why I brought the chair and after telling her it is easier for me, she sits on the floor in front of me.

I waste no time and start licking the head and she once again comments about how she can't believe how big my cock is. I continue and begin to suck myself and after a few minutes I pull out and start stroking a little. Then she gets on her knees, and just like that, she reaches and places her hand on mine, and says she would love to do that for me. Here is my sister jacking me off and I'm letting her. I'm getting pretty slick and after a couple minutes of her stroking me, I grab it from her and squeeze a fair amount of pre-cum out and bend over and lick it up, and then start sucking myself again. She grabs it again and while I'm sucking, she's stroking me. After a while, I start working it in my mouth a lot faster and she's trying to stay in sync with me, then it happend....I couldn't help it, I started cumming and she just held onto my cock like she was feeding it to me, telling me to take it all. I swallowed most but when I was done, she wanted me to lick up the sperm that had ended up on her hand, and while I was doing this she was stroking me with her other hand....it was incredible, the whole thing probably only lasted a half hour.

cmblo

Post by cmblo »

Nice follow up. I keep the sister part out of my mind this time. Helped me out.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

I like your story just the way it is!

Thanks,

Eddie

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the sister part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edstone

Post by edstone »

great great stuff... sounds really hot.. its funny lately ive been over at and incest forum, not that id ever want to do incest, and in no way am i attracted to my family members.. it just a fantasy, a really hot fantasy.. so to mix solo suck with incest, man thats great.. hope to hear more 11inch

big11inch

Post by big11inch »

A quick update........my sister got in touch with me yesterday morning and wants to know if I could give another show. I tell her to come over, and that I would be in my bedroom waiting.

To make a long story short......I had decided to see how far I could go with her. I knew I couldn't do much today, my neck and back were still feeling rough from Saturday, but she didn't need to know that. When she came into the bedroom, I was masturbating and I convinced her that I had tried to warm up but that I would not be able to do anything today, but that she had me so horny that I had to take care of myself this way.

She said that she could imagine that and we talked about how much of a turn on this whole thing has been for both of us. After a few minutes of talk, I told her that I would love to feel her mouth around my cock and she said she was willing to satisfy me in that way. She tells me that she has never had a problem giving oral and that she would not mind taking me in her mouth.

I don't know how to put it into words, but let me tell you, it was fantastic. Her daughter was definitely not lying, she was good. She did a lot of gagging, and it was one of the sloppiest blowjobs I have ever had, but she did not complain, she had me in her throat and when I cum, she took it.

I know this isn't the place for this story and if we continue to do anything else, I will probably have to visit an incest site. I'm not saying I want to fuck my sister, but I'm pretty sure that if my cock isn't in my mouth, it will probably be in hers. I'm hoping anyway to continue this raw sexual thing with my sister for a while.