My blows!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

msv

My blows!

Post by msv »

Well, it was nice to look some other vids so I thought maybe I'll could share something with my webcam :)

I always sucked that head and it was enough for me, but maybe I'll try to get it bit deeper next time for fun.

Post by Guest »

Hi,
I downloaded the file and decompressed it - it's an .exe file that my computer doesn't want to deal with. I think it's probably be a virus/trojan/whatever so I've removed it. Anybody else who downloaded it before I removed it who can assure me that it's actually a video file please do so and I'll put it back up, but I don't know of any reason why a video file would be an .exe.
Al

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

It's a video. It didn't have a file extension when I downloaded it, so I opened it in Windows Media Player and it played.

So, no, it's not a virus.

msv

Post by msv »

Heh, sry i've should say something about it. Forgot :)

I've compressed it with Virtualdub and I dunno why it doesn't make it video type thingy file.

Post by Guest »

OK - I was able to re-encode it as an AVI and I'm putting it up here as a ZIP archive. Sorry to be paranoid, but I didn't feel like I could let an .exe file go out through the forum.
And a very fine video clip it is! I hope we'll see some more clips of you sucking on that big cock!
Al
Attachments
as - Part 1.avi.zip
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 2170 times

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

:shock: OMG - that is fantastic! Thanks dude...

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

hot vid man

msv

Post by msv »

TY! I cutted some of that clip, cos I was sucking it straight maybe half hour due my second orgasm. Felt pritty nice since I didn't even had to push any cos I was kinda between 2 walls with front one lower 8)

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Brilliant video! Nice work.

fritz6744

good video

Post by fritz6744 »

Oh JA It's good very good video

I fucked myself watching it , very good .

HAIL SATAN MY FRIENDS !!
Attachments
Picture 700.jpg
Picture 700.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 12887 times

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Thanks for the vid. It's hot.
The longer version must be awesome.

Automan

Post by Automan »

aleingang69 wrote:OK - I was able to re-encode it as an AVI and I'm putting it up here as a ZIP archive. Sorry to be paranoid, but I didn't feel like I could let an .exe file go out through the forum.
And a very fine video clip it is! I hope we'll see some more clips of you sucking on that big cock!
Al
Hi Al, I downloaded it but I couldn't open it. My Windows Media Player could not deal with it...

sqh0710
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

msv

Post by msv »

Howdy! Well, I'll add few more clips and they should be now avi. I tryed get it bit deeper this time and I guess it worked pritty well. When I started I couldn't hardly get that first skin to my mouth and now I can get both balls which is pritty cool if you ask me. It would be maybe nicer though if I could do it someday fully handsfree but then I must get it bit deeper so that diggy doesn't fell off. :) With time and good position adjustment I'm pritty sure that it will someday happen!
Attachments
msv1.zip
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 1315 times
msv2.zip
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 1451 times

niceguy880

Post by niceguy880 »

All your vids were totally awesome. Totally awesome to the max! Keep it up and hope to see more in the near future! =D

msv

Post by msv »

Well ty, fun to share. I have more then 1gb ss in my hard drive which I got from here and good old p2p progs and those vids were some nice inspirational stuff! :)

I'll give ya one more for xxxmas present or something like that. I don't wanna upload here too much, cos of cuts, bandwith and really sucky quality not because of 10 dollar cheap webcam, but cos I need to lower bitrate allmost to non-existent. I'll try to seek maybe some new place to put some files like rabidshare or something..
Attachments
msv3.zip
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 1382 times