My blows!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Is there someway to view through Windows Media Player. After the download a screen appears and reads "Codex not registered" Does anyone have any insight as to what to do. Thanks Steve

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Am loving those videos. You certainly get soem good penetration when SS. I wish i was as talented as you :shock:

Automan

Post by Automan »

tennsteven wrote:Is there someway to view through Windows Media Player. After the download a screen appears and reads "Codex not registered" Does anyone have any insight as to what to do. Thanks Steve
The problem persists !! I join tennsteven's request. I have the same problem with that codec stuff.

Please can we view it through Windows Media Player. ???

Thanks. sqh0710
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

kryten

Post by kryten »

These movies require the DIVX codec:

http://www.divx.com

Post by Guest »

They play just fine on the Quicktime Player (quicktime.com) and the VLC Player: http://www.videolan.org/
at least on my Mac.
Al

Hotdog

Post by Hotdog »

Nice vids. I use a similar position while I'm lying on my back, which allows me to move my neck/head around. I'm sure you'll be able to do no hands before too long. :)

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

try viewing with a divx player, available at divx.com for free

msv

Post by msv »

That's actually only position I use, I can't do x-position cos I'm not that flexible and I'm too lazy to keep myself in c-position. :roll: I used to do uprows, but it didn't felt that nice so I built myself new position which is between those walls. Takes like only 2 min to make it. You may see something infront of my butt, and that's basicly soft wall. :)

Automan

Post by Automan »

msv wrote:That's actually only position I use, I can't do x-position cos I'm not that flexible and I'm too lazy to keep myself in c-position. :roll: I used to do uprows, but it didn't felt that nice so I built myself new position which is between those walls. Takes like only 2 min to make it. You may see something infront of my butt, and that's basicly soft wall. :)
AWESOME!!!!! Thought I had known everything on SS!!! Congrats!!!
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Would love to see the vids, but the divx codec that's required to play it comes with GAIN advertising crap that I don't want on my machine. Anybody out there have a simple solution for this?

Post by Guest »

Hey Mike,
Check my post from a few days ago for some ideas
Al

handsomemember

I would love to see! I cannot download. Tell me how.

Post by handsomemember »

Have the most state-of-the art computer. Cannot download. Tell me how. Please.

HM :twisted:
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Hey Al and others:
I downloaded and installed the Videolan Player that Al suggested but it still will not open the files. Any other suggestions from anyone. I'm using a Windows based laptop. Thanks Steve.

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

You guys are unzipping these files before playing them I assume?

They are so good it is worth the hassle of sorting this out.

I use firefox so I just click on the download button and let it take care of it all for me or tell me what to do as I know nothing aout computers.
After that lot they play with Windows Media Player or the VLC player.

Hope you can find the answer.

handsomemember

Trouble

Post by handsomemember »

Have tried to download. Download completes but I get a black screen.
Mastering the art of SS/SF. Love sharing stories and chatting with men with similar interests. Love hot vids/pics. Always ready to chat "you" UP.