Jelquing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

necrocream

Jelquing

Post by necrocream »

Any opinions? :?:

aleingang69

Re: Jelquing

Post by aleingang69 »

For those who don't know: Jelquing (or jelqing) is a penis-enlargment technique said to be or Middle Eastern origin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelqing#Je ... d_clamping

I've tried it but never put the time and effort into doing it regularly - anyone else have more experience with it?

Al

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

I've noticed since I've started SF my cock has grown slightly. When I started to try this I wasn't quite there but all the stretching to get there has helped. Now, I'm there and then some. Anyone else have any ideas?

asiansizedpecker

Post by asiansizedpecker »

I posted a link somewhere in this forum a number of months ago, a link to a forum with hundreds/thousands of guys talking about simple and free methods of penis enlargement (PE) like jelqing (which is the most basic and probably most used).

After doing some reading, I decided to try "Orange bends" or "O-bends" (named after "mr_orange", the user who first proposed them and reported very fast length gains - as did a few other "satisfied customers"). But as it happens I'm a bit too short (not to mention uncut) to really be able to do those, so I settled instead for "V-stretches".

The other major basic PE technique you can use beside jelqing is _stretching_. Put simply, you grab your glans from behind its crown and pull out, holding it in tension for 10/20/30(?) seconds at a time. Of course, there are many additional instructions to take into account, like:
- how much of an erection you should have while doing it (never 100%)
- stretch in all directions, so as not to give yourself a deviation
- pull all the skin back before grabbing the head = make sure what you're stretching are the 3 internal bodies of the penis' shaft, not just the outer skin
- etc.

In "V-stretches" (and the inverted "A-stretches") what you do is use your other hand's finger(s) to grab the shaft at some point along its middle and pull it upwards/downwards while your first hand is pulling the head outward. This should give you more length growth per unit of time than simply pulling on the head.

Anyway, don't go around doing anything I've said, not before you check out that forum and - at minimum - its basic guides about penis structure, measuring method, how much force you should use during exercises etc. Here it is: thundersplace.org
Free to join. In fact, I think you can read the PE Manual even without joining (but you may want to ask for advice or at least read about all those other people's experiences to make sure you get things right). There's plenty of stuff there about how to lengthen your "unit", thicken it, correct any unwanted curvatures an so on.

Results-wise, you can find a graph there made from hundreds of user self-reports, showing that on average it's possible to lengthen your unit by 1 inch (which means half the people actually managed more) if you put in the time and the effort.

As for me, I didn't do PE at the recommended frequency, I only did my "routine" regularly for 4 weeks (once a week), then just a few times more and I completely stopped over the summer. I went with something very simple: warm up, then 1 jelq + 1 V-bend (I jelq slowly and when my hand reaches the head, I keep the grip and use it to stretch into a V-bend or A-bend, which I then hold for up to 30 seconds) 10 or 20 times. It may be a measuring error, it may be a beginner's gain, but I'm pretty sure I've added half an inch in length (4.9" to 5.4") and 0.1" in girth (4.5" to 4.6"). These are the results that remained consistent even after months of no activity (if you measure right after a PE session, you're going to get something extra that's not really "there to stay").

My target is somewhere around 6.4" in length and 5.2" in girth (yes, I want a thick cock, I hear the ladies love how it fills them up :P).