Self-suck, and her: Q for the experienced...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ganymedetroy

Self-suck, and her: Q for the experienced...

Post by ganymedetroy »

So, I can self suck (hooray for me)...

I haven't told her yet. I don't necessarily think that I want to. But...

Could I go down on her while we're having sex? Have any self-suckers tried this? I imagine that I am in C position, but rather than my dick in my mouth, I'd have my tongue on her...

Suggestions? Experiences? Experiments?

-Ganymede

Ziggurat

Re: Self-suck, and her: Q for the experienced...

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, its hard to keep any sort of rythem though...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I can't speak from personal experience on this one, but I imagine it'd be considerably easier if you were fucking her in the ass - less of an extreme bend to get your mouth to her clit that way.
I LOVE to suck a man's cock while I'm fucking his ass and I can tell you that it's VERY popular with the guys I do it with.

Al

fresh86

Post by fresh86 »

I am going to try it with my girl this weekend. She does anal so ill try that and see if I can lick her clit at the same time.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

The ONLY way i have been able to do that is if I fuck my gf in her asshole, missionary style. I cant reach when my cock is in her puss :(

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Alright, thanks for the help guys. Too bad, I guess. :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey G.
Have you tried licking her while you're in her pussy? Don't give up just because it might not work the first time!
If you're worried about trying it and finding it doesn't work I say just go ahead. You can start by licking and kissing other parts of her body and working your way toward the goal - she's certainly not going to be bothered by that.
Let us know if you give it a try.

Al

whenimal1

Post by whenimal1 »

i have done this with my wife a few times. she straddles my face while i'm on my back. i bring my cock towards my mouth and rub her pussy with it, getting all her sweet juices on my cockhead, then start sucking and licking the head. it's the most amazing feeling to slide your cock out of your mouth and directly into your woman's eager cunt while you lap at her clit. pumping her a little bit, then running your cock between your lips and her clit, all covered in your spit and her juices... mmmmm. then i like to push it gently into her ass while i lap at her sweet cunnie. it's lovely

btw anyone who thinks you have to be skinny and long to ss--i'm average height, beer belly, 7inches and i can deepthroat myself. too shy to post pics (this is my first ever post though i've been lurking for years) but i assure you--all you need is to stretch. and drink plenty of water (to help yourself be limber). i hadn't ss'd in years and i decided to get back into it a few years ago. had to start slow but gradually worked back up my flexibility. now i pretty much only ever cum in my mouth. even if i'm just jerking off i'll throw my legs over my head and finish in my mouth, or else just bend over and take it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn, whenimal1 - that's fuckin' hot! Glad you decided to post a message and happy for you that you have a wife who's willing to go for it with you - lucky man!
You know we want to see some pics or video if you feel comfortable posting it!

Al

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I too have done this with my girlfriend. It's not easy, but the first time I ever sucked myself in front of her, was a time after I had been entering her from above and I bent over and licked the tip of my cock. She looked a little shocked, but after she realized I could lick her and be insider her at the same time, she was very happy. Now we share my cock from time to time. I flip upside down with my feet up on the wall, pushing my cock to her so she can suck on it, and then she gives me a taste of my own for a bit, before she insists on stealing it back... but yeah, that's a story for another day. So, yes, it can be done and yes, it is fun.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

I've done this with my wife. I sat on my knees while she stradled my hips and rode my dick. I wrapped my arms around my ass and pulled myself down while she rode me. so as she rode me i started licking her clit. we dont do it very often but its fun.

smpm654

Post by smpm654 »

I'm getting closer to getting her involved.
The first day I made a pass at her, I told her I could do it. Not sure why, it just came out. It didn't come up for a long time. Once while she was sucking me, I pulled down and helped lick at the tip with her, but didn't really get into it. Mostly just to prove it. I kinda see it as an addiction/hobby that is going to hurt my back in the long run, so she and I have talked about it in that sense a few times.
She is out of town lately, and I've pretty much been on a binge. (Tonight is my fifth blowjob in the 6 days since she left. I'm taking a break to type this cuz I am insanely horny right now. Tonight is the tie-breaker for Spit vs Swallow.) When I'm done I am uncomfortable, but every morning I wake up feeling fine, and by the afternoon and I can't help but lean over and have at it again.
I talked to her tonight, and told her I had been misbehaving. She said something like too bad you can't go as far as I can, and I said, we'll have to measure up one day. She will win :), but she doesn't know that I can touch the back of my throat with it. I'm looking forward to doing that after pulling it out of her dripping pussy ... while she reads this.

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

HOT fucking stories! First time I ever discovered I could self-suck was when my girlfriend was sucking my dick and doing a fantastic job. She was teasing the tip of my cockhead with her lips and I had the urgent desire to bend down and kiss her. My dick was still in her mouth. I tried it myself later that night and managed to get the entire head past my lips.

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

but she doesn't know that I can touch the back of my throat with it.
smpm654, can you really hit the back of your throat? How often are you able to do that?
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

smpm654

Post by smpm654 »

how often? it kinda depends. I have the most success after waiting for a while (weeks usually) in between sessions. Then before the first one, do plenty of stretching etc. Lately when I get the chance it means I am home alone for days at a time, and tend to do it night after night. The first night is usually the best by an inch or two. So I probably only go that far once a month or so. If I were to get in a routine, I could probably do it once a week.

As for Her ... I managed to get that chance to lick it clean after all! That's all I should say though.