my selfing attempt!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bigger

my selfing attempt!

Post by bigger »

So I never really thought I would hit pay dirt. I have tried before and could only get to lick my foreskin. But after reading this forum and stretching I went for it. I did the x position and I could easily lick the whole head of my cock. I was sooo excited i got hot all over. I had a slowgasm and drop loads in my mouth. Anyway my back is sore today. I am sure with stretching i can get the whole head in and hopefully more. 9inchselfer is my hero. How long should I take off before attempting it again?

bigger

Re: my selfing attempt!

Post by bigger »

I just did some stretching and of course got horny I was able on the 4th try to finally able get my lips to touch the head of my cock. Felt so unbelievable. . . I did the legs over head with my feet on the headboard for extra support

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, man! Glad to hear you're having such a good time - that moment of first-contact is great, isn't it?
Beyond telling you to take it slow and listen to your body it's hard to give advice. Staying flexible in your daily life is the best bet - integrate some yoga or stretching into your routine so you're not just doing it in the moments of passion when you're excited about having your cock in your mouth is the best way to avoid injury.

Show us some pictures or video!

Al

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

bigger wrote:I just did some stretching and of course got horny I was able on the 4th try to finally able get my lips to touch the head of my cock. Felt so unbelievable. . . I did the legs over head with my feet on the headboard for extra support
yep a few months ago, I like my own cum and suck my cock again. I hadn't enjoyed my own cum in a few years.

it takes a bit to get that next level. I relax my hips and back so that my cock can slid in my mouth.. I've always been able to at least lick the tip, and I have more or less enjoyed quckily fliping my legs over my head so that I can cum in my mouth while liking the tip and as much as I can get my tongue around.

a few weeks back though, I FINALLY got my COCK AGAIN in my mouth... it didn't take long to cum, but I lost count that day. My cock would get hard and I'd flip my legs again over my head, walked down the wall, and then licked and relaxed... I spent most of the day enjoying myself...

lets just say, its well worth the effort....

bigger

Post by bigger »

I went at it today. I got close touched head to my nose lol licked the a lot streams of precum came out. It was like my cock was eggin me on. Soo much fun

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

thedoctor wrote:...a few weeks back though, I FINALLY got my COCK AGAIN in my mouth... it didn't take long to cum, but I lost count that day. My cock would get hard and I'd flip my legs again over my head, walked down the wall, and then licked and relaxed... I spent most of the day enjoying myself...
so envious of you guys who get to have these all day sessions! :mrgreen:

i managed three short ones last night while watching some female masturbation and SS vids...i was doing really well, and able to 'stay down' a little past the head for long periods which i enjoy much more than being able to briefly take it really deep. nothing i would have liked more than to just keep going (and going...and going...), but it was time for the rest of the family to start waking up. :(

bigger

Post by bigger »

Just an update. Took a break and went back at it. I easily touched my lips to peehole, lickked my peehole good I love all the great advice here thanks! Never thought I would be be a selfer

bigger

Post by bigger »

I had break through sucked my foreskin half the head of my cock without holding it and I also was able to lick one of my balls the closer I got the hornier I got it was amazing I drank two preloads thanks I love this forum

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot-damn, man - that's great! Keep us up on your progress, and I'm glad the forums are helping you!

Al

bigger

Post by bigger »

Thanks!!! I also have thank 9inchselfer for gettin me psyched up to suck myself off and eat myloads thanks

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

keep it up... I know I enjoy myself quite a bit lately.

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

[quote="bigger"]Thanks!!! I also have thank 9inchselfer for gettin me psyched up to suck myself off and eat myloads thanks[/quote]

Glad to help you brother.