Excited! First time reaching the head.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

raditude

Excited! First time reaching the head.

Post by raditude »

I first got the idea for self-sucking from a friend of mine, who jokingly claimed he could do it. So about a year ago, I tried it. Trying my damnedest, the closest I got was about 5 or 6 inches away. Well, now I have a girlfriend whom I am completely in love with, but who unfortunately refuses to give me a blow job. So about two weeks ago I had a dream where I was able to self-suck. I woke up, excited at the thought, and stretched for about twenty minutes and then tried it. I was about an inch away. I tried it one more time about a week ago to the same result. I just tried it again about five minutes ago after stretching for about twenty minutes, and I was able to just barely reach the head! I'm so excited now and I want to keep trying to go further. The problem is my back is starting to hurt. I really don't want to seriously injure my back or anything. The stretches I did were simple toe-touches, butterfly, and feet-behind-head stretches. How long do you think it would take for me to reach my goal of full self-suck?

And something I thought was funny-- licking the head of my penis felt EXACTLY the same as it did in my dream.

Thanks, guys.

Jenner

Re: Excited! First time reaching the head.

Post by Jenner »

Yay! Congratulations man. I remember the first time I made contact. Long time ago now, and cannot do it any more, but it took me a few months between the first time I licked the glistening tip to getting the whole head in my mouth. What a glorious experience. Just take it easy. You have gotten that far, and you will go further. Dont push it. Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong, but that is easy to forget in the midst of sexual gratification throes.
Really, you CAN injure yourself doing this. Its best to do this in the evening, tendons and muscles are tight in the morning. Also try it after a nice warm bath and some gentle stretching exercises, both front bend and back bends. And do it on an empty stomach too, that will give you a bit of an edge.
Enjoy yourself!

bigger

Post by bigger »

Hey its so cool I think if u keep stretching and take hot baths it will get u there. I know in 3 days at it I can now reach my lips to the head. I hope like u I can get head in and more. . Can't wait for that

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

Jenner gave the same advice I would:
try it after a nice warm bath and some gentle stretching exercises, both front bend and back bends. And do it on an empty stomach too, that will give you a bit of an edge.
One odd thing, though:
Well, now I have a girlfriend whom I am completely in love with, but who unfortunately refuses to give me a blow job.
Strange, are you going down on her? Because if you are and she's not willing to return the favor, I can't understand why she wouldn't.
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

My girlfriend doesn't like cum or giveing head. but I like her pussy...

Work at throwing your legs over yoru head and "walking" down the wall.

I can lick my tip, but it takes just a bit to relax my hips and then my cock "slids" right in....

For me though, I like cuming in my own mouth.... but I can give myself when hell of a blow job... far greater than even my ex girlfriend could... and this current girl is ok...