Hey all im new too

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Gar

Hey all im new too

Post by Gar »

well im new too, im trying to solosuck too im very close to make it!!! need some practise more, and for that all of u helped me i have read and watch many things in this forum thanks for ur help.

when i make it i will post pictures
Attachments
DSC00109.JPG
DSC00108.JPG
DSC00103.JPG
Last edited by Gar on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gar

Re: Hey all im new too

Post by Gar »

well because it will took me some time i will post some pic's
Last edited by Gar on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks, man - beautiful! I hope you don't mind: I downloaded the pictures and added them to your post as attachments so people don't have to follow the links to Imageshack.

AL

Gar

Post by Gar »

aleingang69 wrote:Thanks, man - beautiful! I hope you don't mind: I downloaded the pictures and added them to your post as attachments so people don't have to follow the links to Imageshack.

AL
its ok i dont mind

and thanks

Edit: some more..... i hope i will soon can suck my dick to show u more. it can touch my mouth but cant suck it yet :(
Attachments
DSC00067.JPG
DSC00066.JPG
DSC00064.JPG
DSC00063.JPG
DSC00060.JPG

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Nice cock. I especially like the last one.

Please post some of you trying to selfsuck, if that's possible.

Gar

Post by Gar »

thanks ;)

well im still practise on it, i can touch it with my mouth but cant do full selfsuck yet i will post pictures when i make it.

Gar

Post by Gar »

i need some help.
im trying to selfsuck like 4 months, sometimes i can touch the head but cant suck it all only touch(little).
so i think im doing smth wrong on positions cause sometimes when i try one position i touch it and some others not.

so i have one request if some1 can tell me(or show me with pics<i prefer this) step by step what to do.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Gar,

Have you looked at the "how-to" page here at solosuck.com and the links to other how-to sites on the links page?

If you can give us more specifics and maybe some pictures of how you're trying to suck yourself it would be easier for us to offer help!

AL

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

Another newbie. Been a heavy masturbator since I passed out at age 12, came to and saw my cum. But the intense self-love has come later in life.

I've been unemployed for too long, so my day is work out and masturbate, swaqllowing about 99% of the time. :evil:

Other than myself I'll fuck anybody who turns me on, from my oldest friend whom I met at an all boys boarding school (stories!) to this female body builder who has absolutely no tits and is one of the most aggressive sex fiends I've been blessed to meet.

Speaking of blessed, wow, thank you AL for the best site of this wonderful "fetish". until 2 months ago you didn't turn up on my search engine's first page, so I joined that fucking rip-off industry crap site, Whispering Lily's Club Stroke.

Real people, not pros. Fuck them, I'm a pro but don't get paid because it would be on the society page of the NYT the next day. Well, my local paper anyway. :lol:

Can fuck myself quite well, but need some serious time to focus on self-suck. Which I have! Yeah! :mrgreen: