Eating and drinking during deep selfsuck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Maximilian

Eating and drinking during deep selfsuck

Post by Maximilian »

Hey guys, do you eat or drink before or during a deep selfsuck?

Or how you do when you have a long selfsuck sesssion:-D ?

aleingang69

Re: Eating and drinking during deep selfsuck

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't think I've ever stopped for a snack - I'm quite happy with my own super-size happy-meal in my mouth ;)
I do have some water sometimes - it's OK as long as it isn't too much.

Al

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Thanks for the answer Al. :-D

So its possibile to do selfsuck with full stomach? I´m asking because i get deeper and deeper now...and i get horny after eating

I have notice today when i´m in x position and go deeper i can not more so good breath...it was weird but oh my god so hot... i need a new breathe tecnique i think...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Lots of guys recommend not eating - I've never found it to be a problem, but I"m not a big eater and I'm very thin, so that may be a difference.

The breathing thing is just something you have to give yourself time to adapt to - relax into it and you'll figure out what works for you. Other positions might be better for breathing - have you tried the plow?

AL

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Breathing in plow is no problem

i have noticed since i can lick my balls its more complicated in x position to breath but i love the x position...so i think i need more training and pancience

thanks AL