UK CHANNEL 5 SEX: HOW TO DO EVERYTHING

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selffornication

UK CHANNEL 5 SEX: HOW TO DO EVERYTHING

Post by selffornication »

AL WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ON CHANNEL 5'S SEX HOW TO DO EVERYTHING, WATCHED IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND BEEN GOING ON THIS WEBSITE FOR AROUND A YEAR NOW AND JUST TRIGGERED WHO IT WAS. CONGRATULATIONS

blacksunshineaz

Re: UK CHANNEL 5 SEX: HOW TO DO EVERYTHING

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Apparently this is a series. Which episode was it?

I found the website but they don't let you watch videos unless you're in the UK.

blacksunshineaz

Well, it's available on DVD. Amazon has it:

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-How-Everythin ... 772&sr=1-1

blacksunshineaz

Looks like Al at 0:45 of the clip found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/EMandLO

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

I, too, would love to see this. Does anyone have a full clip?

gebro

Post by gebro »

I worked as a freelance soundman on a couple of days of this series, but unfortunately wasn't booked to do Al's bit!
That would've been really cool! :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn, Gebro - what a shame that you weren't there for my segments!

Otherwise: PLEASE DON'T BUY THE DVDs OF THIS SERIES!
While it was great that I got a free trip to London out of it and had really good interactions with the crew and producers, the two presenters Em and Lo were terrible. They were obviously very uncomfortable with me because I suck my own dick (and they're supposed to be "sexperts" who are helping people to feel good about sex?) and did a truly terrible job with the interview. I was told by people on set that I was good but Em and Lo just read the questions off of the prompter and tried to get it over with as quickly as possible.

To add (literal) insults to this missed opportunity they actually go out of their way to say nasty things about me on their Website when they talk about the series. I would call them assholes but I love assholes too much to insult them by comparing them to Em and Lo.

If you can find a way to watch it for free please go ahead, but don't buy the DVDs and give money to these annoying sex-negative idiots, please!

Al

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

As BlackSunshineAZ already stated, users outside of the UK aren't able to view the episode from the official website, but fortunately I found the episode Al appears in through a simple internet search. You can download it here and Al's segment starts at 39 minutes into the program.

As for Al's comments about Em and Lo, I couldn't agree more. Their presentation left something to be desired; I've seen better delivery of lines from soup actors. Also, I couldn't believe the terrible advice they gave in their confessional booth. A woman was explaining how she fell asleep when her boyfriend was giving her oral sex. She woke up and her boyfriend had no clue that she nodded off. So what did Em and Lo suggest? They told her to never tell her boyfriend about how bad he was at giving oral. What? Are you kidding me?

Em and Lo don't give the greatest advice. "Sexperts" they are not; more like posers. If anyone is seeking great sexual advice, I highly recommend Dan Savage. He doesn't beat around the bush and delivers advice with a bit of humor. He has a sex advice column called Savage Love and you can find his YouTube channel here.
The dick you suck may be your own. :D