Brand New Batch of hot Selfsuck Photos

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

9inchselfer

Brand New Batch of hot Selfsuck Photos

Post by 9inchselfer »

This is from my selfsuck session tonight. I did end up cumming all over my face and chest, but was so caught up in the moment that I forgot to photograph my hot load. I shot 10 long streams of cum, more than I normally do.

aleingang69

Re: Brand New Batch of hot Selfsuck Photos

Post by aleingang69 »

Oh, damn, man - that is so fuckin' hot! We need to see you doing that and then shooting your load, buddy - more pictures! How about some video?

AL

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Thanks man. I'm glad you think it's hot. I love sucking my cock so much. So tasty. I haven't shot a video in a while and I know the demand is kind of high...maybe sometime soon.

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

Thanks mate for posting your work. IMHO, what you do and how you do it, with that hairy meat, balls, crotch, is top notch pro selfsucking work. And to know you blow with gusto, 10 streaming gusts, keeps me boned up for hours.

The few videos of you available are classics, thank you for taking the time to make and post them.

Can't stop beating my meat to your work, you sexy fuck!

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Damn beefyhairyass, that comment alone is making me rock fucking hard. I love knowing that other people get turned on by this. Now let's see some photos of you ;) Your screen name sounds tasty.

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

It's not a selfsuck pic, just one of my beefyhairyass, since you asked for it, and, you know...I want to gnaw on your hairy ass while you fuck your face with your fat veiny dick, watching your big warm load leak out of your mouth all over the fat shaft, onto your smelly balls.

Gonna beat my meat for the fourth time today man, watching your video, dumping my load thinking about this. Like i said, I can't get enough of you plugging your face with your 9 inch hairy dick.

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

You know what it is man? It's seeing a hot hairy fucker enjoying the feeling, his own big dick, slurping on his own fat cock with his own tongue, lips and mouth, taking the load, feeling his own veiny head and shaft down his own throat and seeing all that big load spilling over on his throated cock. Seeing you get into that turns me on to no end.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Beefy - did you post a picture? It isn't showing up and I want to see your hairy ass ;)
Is the video you're watching of 9inch here in the forums? I just did a quick search and didn't see it but I may have missed it. If it is it would be great if you'd post a link to it. If not maybe you could post it here - with 9inchselfer's permission of course.

AL

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Hey Al,
I have only ever made three videos. Two of which were up for a long time. The other I think got lost. Maybe beefy has them saved, but I lost them/took them down from the sites they were on. I'm sure you've seen them though.

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

Yeah, tried to post the pic but I guess it didn't load. I'll try again.

The video of 9inchselfer was found here a while back. I wouldn't post a vid of anyone here without their permission. I have one of his selfing vids and put it to frequent good use. Thanks 9inchselfer!

self22

Post by self22 »

fucking hot! really good work baby! that vision of your cock in is amazing!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

So how about it, 9inch? You cool with Beefy reposting your video? I'm sure I have copies in my archives but without know the file-names of the clips it's hard to track them down.
We want video!

AL

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

Tried to post the pic twice but I don't see it. Maybe the moderator hasn't approved it...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There is no photo approval process. I don't see the pictures in the first post anymore. Is there something wrong with the site?

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Yeah, I recall seeing a black n white vid - talk about one of the hottest! Great work! :D