Is it like working out?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsarg

Is it like working out?

Post by selfsarg »

I have yet another question...
has it ever happened to you that the day after you have a workout session yours armas, legs or whatever muscle you've excercised aches when you make certain moves, or maybe that you unconsciously avoid such moves?
i have a similar kind of pain the days after i practise this, i can´t get there yet, but i can already lick my head which is quite an achievemnt for me so far
so, what i want to know is whether this pain is normal, and if it is, to what extent?

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

yes it happens to me. I am very sore the whole day after a session. it goes away slowly and feels fine.

Gohanssj

Post by Gohanssj »

I guess you have to be pretty flexible and get to a stage before it feels normal the next day. I am quite an athlete, and young, and do martial arts (kung fu and tai chi, the art form of tai chi, not the old peoples one lol) and they promote extreme flexibility, I can do the splits and stuff 8) but it just takes work, the more and more you work at it the better it feels the next day.

mmaz_snake

Post by mmaz_snake »

Yes, I can agree with the above. My new year's resolution was to stick to a stretching program so that I can experience SSing for the first time. In the past, I would get only so far and then get discouraged and give up for a while.

In just the past week, I've noticed that the muscles in my back ache slightly after a good stretching session. In my opinion, it's just like any other exercise.

Mark