My Stretches (Video)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jamesters

My Stretches (Video)

Post by jamesters »

http://sharebee.com/ee23016b

If you have any advice, I'd like to hear it. As you can see I'm frustratingly close! I can lick it, but need a couple more inches to get anything done. Is there any hope for me?

BenFlexible

Re: My Stretches (Video)

Post by BenFlexible »

Virgin cock? There's no way. Anyone that sexy can't still be a virgin. :D

You seem fairly close. I would suggest taking a shower at night (when your back is more flexible), sit Indian style on the floor and slowly work your way down(pulling yourself closer with you sitting on your hands/forearms). Don't know what more to tell you. Some people are just more flexible in the back, but keep at it. :wink:
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing, Jamesters!

You probably know that I don't do the X position so I'm not going to try to offer advice on that.

Looks like you do a lot better in the plow/forward-bend positions anyway. For plow I'd recommend getting something you can really hook your feet under - you're never going to get the kind of traction you need from a wall. With your feet stable you can use your leg and lower-back strength to increase the curve in your back and neck. I like to alternate the plow with the seated forward-bend - you're doing it at the beginning of your video. Spreading your legs as you do there introduces a whole set of stretches you won't have if they're together. Not always a bad thing, but it might be good to try with your legs together until you get more depth.
In that position it can be helpful to think of what you're doing as trying to move your head up your legs - away from your knees and towards your crotch - instead of trying to pull your head down to your dick. If you do that (and basically the same thing in plow) you'll feel the shape of the curve in your back shifting and changing and that's what you want.

And remember to do some backward-bending before and after - if you're only flexi in one direction you're more likely to get injured!

Hope that helps!

AL

seven5incher

Post by seven5incher »

Great post! This advice is helping me out too : )

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

can't access video?