New member :)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

neosoul

New member :)

Post by neosoul »

Hi there,

Just joined the solosuck site, i have been practicing for a week i know its not long but i feel im getting closer to my cock :D. I have the feeling the lotus position and the plow works best for me. But i just cannot fold in my stumach i dont know why... :( . Im very well toned and have no fat around my belly, so i think my abs are just in the way haha :wink:. To me it sounds logical that when you can fold you belly, your cock gets more to your mouth AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!. I should try to make some pics and put it out here :). Maybe its a good thing to tell my stats im 5'5 (172 cm) just around 55 kg ;) and my cock is around 7 inches... is it even possible to selfsuck with a cock of 7 inches?

Have a nice day!

seahorses

Re: New member :)

Post by seahorses »

A longer cock may make selfing easier, the criteria though is flexability; at any size. Re the ab’s. It’s good that you are trim and have a good set of ab’s but you need to get control of them. Although they’re referred to as a six pack, they’re actually a group of four: left, right, top and bottom and can be operated independently of each other. Ther are yoga exercises that will help you achieve this. Good luck.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like you're making good progress - the trick is to keep at it and to enjoy the process.
Try different positions - you'll be amazed at how different your experience is and it might help with your belly problem. Take it slow and pay attention to your whole body (not easy when your hard cock is just a few inches away from your mouth, I know).

And of course we want to see some pictures :)

Al

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Hey, my penis is only 5 7/8" (12.7 cm) and I started sucking myself when I was pudgier, so it is possible, quite easily too because I can even lick my testicles. I agree, though, it won't happen unless you can fold your stomach. I try to describe it this way: when you lean forward, tuck your rib behind your hips. If you are standing up straight, suck your gut in a little, arch your back, jut your hips, then roll backward or fold forward. Mid-spine back pain will result for a while if you don't stretch enough, and then even sometimes if you do. Try to keep limber. I prefer solo-sucking at the end of the day, after I've been sitting with poorer posture for an hour (usually edging), this way my back is limber and stretched.

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

I think it's important to say where you actually fold. Right below your chest is where you want to fold, at the same time suck in your gut. You can actually feel your ribcage lower. I could not fold here before i started SS but now i can easily get into this pose right away, so maybe it wont come till you reach a deeper stretch. The most important is pay attention to your technique, subtle adjustments will help as you hold and relax into the pose. when im relaxed and in the plough position i can lick the tip without any stress. The keys at this point is to suck my gut in more curl my hips at the same time forcing them forward and dropping them (hips). you neck plays an important part here to you have to be stretched in the neck to be able to get that last few inches. You have to stick out your neck as well as forcing it down towards your junk.

Be warmed up before attempting the poses...i am usually sweating pretty good while SS.

The sweatier the deeper i get.