Selfsuckingdudes.com. Finally seeing the light of day!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gratis982001

Selfsuckingdudes.com. Finally seeing the light of day!

Post by gratis982001 »

After a long hiatus on our project, it's finally opening Saturday:
http://www.selfsuckingdudes.com/

There's a brief trailer there. Hope to see you all there!

ssguy8x6

Re: Selfsuckingdudes.com. Finally seeing the light of day!

Post by ssguy8x6 »

looks great, can't wait for this site...& thanks for the hot trailer, wow!

gratis982001

Post by gratis982001 »

We were going to open on Saturday, but we're open a day early because we have more vids than we know what to do with.
Check us out because we're open NOW. :D
http://www.selfsuckingdudes.com

gratis982001

Post by gratis982001 »

Great news, the website's going to be free! We put up ads, but it's no longer a paysite. Enjoy.

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

This is amazing, thanks!

Although is there a way to have all the other videos accessible? I went through all those clips in less than an hour and am waiting for more! :)

schmikes45

Post by schmikes45 »

Looks like a great site there, but unfortunately, I'm having trouble viewing the vids!

I run a linux system, and I can get normal flash stuff (youtube, xtube, etc) just fine, but I run into a bit of difficulty with this site. I am able to mouse over and click on the thumbnails, which brings up the video lightbox, complete with big "play" symbol, but it does nothing when I click to start the vid. Doesn't play, doesn't load, nada.

Just wondering if you guys have any ideas because I'm stumped and it looks like there are some GREAT vids on that site that I would love to check out!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

schmikes45 wrote:Looks like a great site there, but unfortunately, I'm having trouble viewing the vids!

I run a linux system, and I can get normal flash stuff (youtube, xtube, etc) just fine, but I run into a bit of difficulty with this site. I am able to mouse over and click on the thumbnails, which brings up the video lightbox, complete with big "play" symbol, but it does nothing when I click to start the vid. Doesn't play, doesn't load, nada.

Just wondering if you guys have any ideas because I'm stumped and it looks like there are some GREAT vids on that site that I would love to check out!
I'm having the same problem with windows 7

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have Windows 7 as well, and it isn't working, however I think it may be my Trend Micro anti-virus software. There are several video sites that don't work (dick.net for example) unless I turn the anti-virus off. That may be risky though. I browse a lot of adult sites and I've never got any spyware or viruses and I'd like to keep it that way. Now I'm not saying this site isn't safe to visit, but there has to be somethng about the way the video is displayed that it just doesn't like. I just don't know what it is at the moment.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

On my Mac the videos won't play using Firefox but play OK in Safari. I have add-ons in Firefox so that might be part of the problem, but it's not worth trying to track down whether that's true or not. Might be worth trying a different browser if you're having problems, guys.

Al

gratis982001

Post by gratis982001 »

There was a problem with Firefox, but now we've correct it. Should work for everyone!!

jamesselfsucking

Post by jamesselfsucking »

damn... site is down, this was a good one!
Last edited by jamesselfsucking on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Sorry to report in the negative, but there seems to be a few problems with the site, at least with Firefox. Pop-ups and redirects to unrelated sites. An odd voice over with no corresponding image or clip. It's all too annoying to use. Yikes!

gratis982001

Post by gratis982001 »

Sorry for all the difficulties, we have resolved the firefox problem and also eliminated that pop-under ad!
There are a couple of new videos too for good measure.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Thank you! It's much improved.

Eddie

flexiguy89

Post by flexiguy89 »

No update yesterday??