yogafellatio.com

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

wsSelferSI

yogafellatio.com

Post by wsSelferSI »

Hi guys,
has anyone tried the book advertised at yogafellatio? http://www.yogafellatio.com/
what do you think about it?
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

aleingang69

Re: yogafellatio.com

Post by aleingang69 »

That's the first I've seen of it so I can't say much. Some of the promises seem overblown (pun intended) and $50 is a lot for an e-book, but maybe it's got good info? I don't see anything saying how many pages it is.

Anyone actually seen it? The cover is funny!

Al

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

This is one of the best site ever. It doesn´t cost so much and you get so much interesting information. :D

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

So Max, tell us how many pages does it have? Are there any pictures on the positions included as well? I still didnt get any answer from the author on these questions.
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Sorry but it was just an inside joke.

I don´t like the page.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Unfortunately, the site is hard to read as they chose a really dark and bold pattern as the background and then put black text on top of it. I had to highlight all the text to read it. There are no useful pictures on the site and from what I can tell there aren't any reviews or other sites that sell it, even at a discount.

Here's the scoop. I went a head and bought it. I was somewhat reluctant to pay $47.99 but as I collect every book (of which where are very few) and video about this subject, I figured what the hell. I'm only 100 pages in and I can't say yet whether it will be useful.

The book is 149 pages long. It's supposedly written by a doctor and tells how you how to perform exercises and
loosen your muscles to gain flexibility to perform autofellatio. There are a lot of medical illustrations (skeletal, muscular and tendons/ligaments). It goes a little into nutrition and fitness; it is not erotic so don't expect to get turned on by reading it. The author said he studied the techniques described within and was able to get this body flexible enought to do the deed.

I'm not going to post it here or send it to anybody as it's copyrighted material. If was was trying to sell a book I wouldn't want it be given away for free.

I'll post a more detailed review after I'm done reading it. I may try some of the exercises.

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

Tnx sunshine, we really appreciate your effort!
I was also wondering if the stretching techniques described within are appropriate for different positions or only one (lets say C or X)?
Waiting for your recommendations :)

phil

Post by phil »

Thanks sunshine.

I had thoughts of buying a copy since someone here had to, but you saved me the time and money: at least for now.

I did look around and saw that at least one of his videos on youtube had nearly 7,000 views so far, so at least he may spark more interest in autofellatio, which is a good thing.

I believe I saw him mention that part of his technique is to tire out some muscles to help get in the position to autofellate, and I was interested in more details on that concept.

So if you find out more about that and care to share, I would welcome it.

And again, thank you for taking one for the team,

Phil :D

blacksunshineaz

I still haven't read all of it yet, but one thing he did mention that using a sauna helps. He mentioned that by law saunas in the US and Canada by law are limited to 200 degrees fahrenheight, but in Europe they may go to 300 degrees. He claims if you use a 300 degree sauna it will be really easy for you to suck yourself. Does anybody have any experience with using sauna to loosen up for this activity?

blacksunshineaz

I should mention that I've use a jacuzzi (hot tub) to loosen up the muscles but I've found if I stay in too long two things happen:

1. The chlorine makes my skin itch really bad if I put myself in a position where I'm stretching
2. That it saps my energy and it's difficult to do the positions to do this.

Since I've never used a sauna I am wondering if the second issue would apply. Of course, you could try to selfsuck while in the sauna, assuming you had some privacy.

He also mentioned deep tissue massage helps get you loose. I had one of these several years ago (my first massage inicdentially) and I was sore for days afterward. Since then I've had relaxation massages which felt better. I've tried selfing after that and just like the jacuzzi, I was too tired to do it.

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

Any new comments on the manual?

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

Isn't it obvious this site is a load of B.S.?
Who are they to be the experts on this topic?
Seriously! Do they have a PHD in flexibility?
Where did they do the research to be such a guru?
Man, they are out to line their pockets just like the sellers of big dick pills!.
You got all the information on this forum, from people who have personal knowledge of what works. Pouring money down the drain on a scam is not going to alter your genetic make-up. By the way, do you seriously think some guy is going to sue you over a book about how to suck you own dick book? I think the judge would laugh himself silly.... :lol: :lol:

Everyone's got an opinion and that one is mine! By the way, this information is copyrighted 8)

blacksunshineaz

Haven't got through it all yet. Went on vacation for a week and now I've gotta catch up at work.

So far, I don't know if the exercises are that revolutionary; the author isn't a doctor but said he's studied medicine so I don't know how much to trust it, although he claims he did the exercises himself and was able to do it. That being said, it isn't particularly different than what you can find on the internet (here and elsewhere). It's up to you to determine the legitimacy of it all. The famous Art of Autofellatio book had execises too but can we know for sure it will work? How's this any different from any exercise, diet, or self-help book? It may work for some people but not all, and you can't guarantee it will help everyone who reads it.

Should you buy it? Probably not, unless you're really curious about it. It would be nice if was cheaper though ($19.95 would probably be the maximum). I don't regret buying it though. I'm not going to say that the guy selling it is trying to rip anyone off.
It's not like it's being adverised in the back of men's magazines like the infamous penis pills. It's not the same thing. Heck, if Al sold a book on this subject, do you think it would be met with skepticism by those who don't hang out at this site?

By the way, on vacation, I got to try a sauna for the first time. I don't know how hot it got but I didn't notice any increase in my flexibility