Cumming and not Regretting

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Gohanssj

Cumming and not Regretting

Post by Gohanssj »

Hey guys, I had an AWESOME experience this morning, I havent self sucked too many times, but being young and pretty flexible and a little more than avaerage size, I decided to try it very early this morning.

Last night I had a big night with me friends, a few girls and such, got a little bit too :twisted: , pity I live so much farther away than them, cant wait to move back down lol, I wouldnt have had to self myself if I had of stayed, but couldnt :(

But this morning, I was a little tipsy, yet I was still fully aware of everything, I hopped into bed and had the urge to get myself off, and after like a night of girls getting on you and shit its hard not to think about that all night :lol:

I flipped my legs over my head and I was unusually more flexible than I always was, I would get almost half way around my cock, which is awesome because I couldnt even get much of the head in before. I started licking and sucking, it felt pretty damn good, but as we all get that urge about the feeling of the cum, I have been there before and pulled off and cum somwhere else.

I have only came in my mouth 2 times, once before when I came in my mouth, and spat it out, and this time, which was amazing, I actually felt myself cumming and didnt even give a shit, I felt it swirl in my mouth and swallowed, and I kept sucking my dick a little longer before resting, I even liked the damn taste and remember saying "that tasted pretty nice" :lol:

I didnt even have any regrets afterwards, I was actually proud that I crossed that barrier and swallowed for only my second time and ENJOYING IT :lol: perhaps it was the alcohol? I doubt it because im all right now and whenever I have the chance I want to do it again lol.

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

I have to be in the mood to swallow as well ,often i just spit it out, Have you tried frozen sperm a shot glass in the freezer is good dont fill it more than 4 cums or it will be too much.Let it defrost in air for about 30 mins the rest can be in your mouth as you get near to cumming, the mix of tastes and tempertures is great, makes good pictures too if you want to send any in. Have you tried self peeing, it is very hard to get the preasure right but it is a great turn on after plenty of water, just the thing to get you in the mood for a swallow!!

fritz6744

REGRET IS FOR IGNORANT AND PREPOSTEROUS PEOPLE

Post by fritz6744 »

I believe that regret is something that only ignorant people can feel.
Usually this kind of people has problems and vestiges of an exacerbate religiosity.
The real smart people has no regrets at all.

I do what I do and without regrets , because I am a superior being, intellectually speaking.
I am so sorry , I hate the ignorance.
Attachments
Picture 702.jpg
Picture 702.jpg (12.09 KiB) Viewed 7228 times

mmaz_snake

Post by mmaz_snake »

For me, it comes down to horniness. If I hold the cum in my mouth for a few seconds and let the rush of feelings from the orgasm subside, I often can't swallow my cum. If I do it immediately, I can take it with no problem and actually enjoy the taste, licking my lips and taking it off my goatee like it was a five course meal.

It's strange, but......

Mark

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

I have the same problem I lose all interest as soon as i cum, has to be fast and hot!

Tonycurinmass

Post by Tonycurinmass »

misterspock123456 wrote:I have the same problem I lose all interest as soon as i cum, has to be fast and hot!
I have to agree, I've tasted it before and it has to be hot.