The Art of Autofellatio Book

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

The Art of Autofellatio Book

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I guess this book is out of print. Amazon has a new one for $1000 and a used one for $800. I have a copy of the third and fouth edition, but I think I'll keep them. Does anybody else here have that book? I think it's time someone else wrote a book on the subject.

ICanSSandSF

Re: The Art of Autofellatio Book

Post by ICanSSandSF »

I own it. I can't believe it's listed for that much money for a used version on Amazon! If anyone wants to buy it make me an offer. I've owned it for about 6 years and I'm done reading it.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

ICanSSandSF wrote:I own it. I can't believe it's listed for that much money for a used version on Amazon! If anyone wants to buy it make me an offer. I've owned it for about 6 years and I'm done reading it.
$1
Did i win?

:P

I think I would sell the book if it was actually worth that much. With this site and all the great info on it who needs a book?

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

I found my old copy of Gary Griffin's The Art of Autofellatio. It's a 4th edition from 1994. The first copyright date indicated is 1988.

Near the back of the book, on page 85 is an extensive list of videos which include or feature autofellatio. There are nearly 100 videos listed!

I was trying to find some of the videos featuring Michael Cummings, who is mentioned as starring or participating in quite a few videos. I looked him up on google, but without success. Didn't find him in the Selfsucklopedia here either. Anyone have anything?

Other performers who are frequently linked to autofellatio are... Ron Jeremy, Taurus, Scott O'Hara, Rob Montessa, Grant Fagan, Johnny Harden, Jamie Bleu, and of course, Al Eingang. I've seen most of them in the past, and still love to watch Al, but most of the others are a little boring due to their inability to get much of their cocks in their mouths.

Anyone have anything on Danny Delong? I've seen clips on the net showing guys sucking him, but no selfsucking. His cock is about 11 inches!

Eddie

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

When I get around to it I'll scan it and turn it into a PDF for all to download. :) Just remind me if you see this post and it's not done yet! :shock:

blacksunshineaz

Wouldn't posting a scan of the book be copyright infringement? What do you think Al?

SFsucker

Post by SFsucker »

It can be, but if the book is out of print and no one is the copyright owner (since Gary has passed on, as I understand it... would love to be wrong), it may fall under "fair use." Still, not a barrister or solicitor...

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I would also love to get a scan of this book, if someone's willing to take the time to scan all the pages. I'd even be willing to host a download of it, for a little while at least, so that people can enjoy this fine book! I've wanted a copy for years, but could never afford it due to the extravagant price! I've never read it, and would greatly appreciate anybody who was willing to scan it.

Of course, this is in the gray area of copyright infringement, so I wouldn't ask anybody to scan it who wasn't 100% morally ok with it.

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

I would LOVE a copy of this book. Can anyone send it to me?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

My memory of the book (admittedly from long ago when Gary sent me a copy which I no longer have) is that there's less information in there than you'll find here in the forums and on the rest of my site.

I don't think we would want to host a file here in the forums - I don't know enough about the legality of it. With Gary gone and the book out of print you could take a look around to see if anyone has made it available as a torrent or as a Usenet download.

If someone knows enough about the legalities to be sure it's in the public domain they could upload it to a site like archive.org

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

I used to own that book. I say used to cuz I threw it away. It was a joke. I learned ZZZZZZZZZZERO from it.

I owe my SS abilities to THIS website. PERIOD.

blacksunshineaz

I have the third and fourth edition of the book and it's pretty obsolete since this site exists. There are a few exercises, some really poor quality black and white photographs and a lot about the author's sex life not pertaining to autofellatio. I was able to buy it for $10 and really it's worth no more than that. I actually reviewed it at Amazon and gave it one of the lowest scores.

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

Is there any other good books on the subject? Not that I need help with reaching my cock, I just think it would be cool to read about.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I look at it like this: Sure, there are better sources of information (This site, for one) than the book. But the book is a historical artifact of sorts. It's (as far as I know) the first officially published documentation on self sucking. It may not be the best resource, purely informationally speaking, however, it is something to be appreciated for breaking the boundaries about such a controversial topic. And for that, it should be remembered and recorded. It's too bad that it's no longer in print, which is why there is some interest now in producing a digital copy. Unless somebody obtains the rights to reprint it and takes it upon themselves the financial burden of getting it printed, the only option we have is to maintain a record of it digitally.

If anyone is up to scanning it, I'm still offering to (at least temporarily) host a copy of it for download.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

The book is pretty useless in giving any effective advise to wannabe self suckers, and the image quality is terrible.

On the other hand, when I first got ahold of a copy in the late 1980s, I was thrilled. I had never seen so many photos of self suckers in my life. The book gave legitimacy to my own obsession with autofellatio, and made me hotter for it more than I can describe. I must have sucked myself countless times during the next few days, until I had to rest from exhaustion.

Now the book is part of the legacy, good or bad. It's still a great novelty to have, and reminds me of so many youthful desires that are now a great and normal part of my life today.

Eddie