Anyone know what happen to this site?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seven5incher

Anyone know what happen to this site?

Post by seven5incher »

After surfing the web finding more images and vids of other selfers out there I came across a video on slutload dot com embedded in the video was a link to a site called SelfStretchingBoys dot com... I've searched all of google for it and still can't come up with the site. Anyone know what happen to it?

gratis982001

Re: Anyone know what happen to this site?

Post by gratis982001 »

I don't know but after seeing the website it had videos of boys who looked illegal!!! Sooo they may have been reported.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

gratis982001 wrote:I don't know but after seeing the website it had videos of boys who looked illegal!!! Sooo they may have been reported.
I'm not sure what you are talking about but I found the video in question and that guy has more chest hair than I ever will. Looks mid to late twenties.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I think they got shut down. Maybe for underage models, maybe for copyright infringement. That site didn't seem very legit to me so I am not surprised it's gone.