ULTRA RARE XMAS TREAT!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Ziggurat

ULTRA RARE XMAS TREAT!!

Post by Ziggurat »

Here's a rare treat for ya. Call it an early Xmas gift!! But first I gotta bore you with the details, so okay, here's the story:

Between the ages of say 13-23 I could self-suck all the time. Like most of us, at first I could just lick the tip, then after a couple weeks I could pretty much suckle the head. I never got any further than the head. Around 23 or 24 years old, I suffered a back injury in a car accident, and no matter how much I exercised I could never reach again. Could not even get within 4 inches of it.

Around summer of 2006 (I'd be 32 at this point) I was already making my first video exploits of self-fucking and just starting to experiment with self-fisting. I had this one night where I seemed to be really limber... So I thought I'd give the old self-suck a try. Somehow I could actually suck the head again. I'da been happy with just a licking touch, but I could actually reach get the head... I was so overjoyed, I thought.. "Fuck, I better get this on video in case I'm never this stretchy again!" So I got my crappy little webcam set up (I didn't have my digicam, camcorder or even my Blackberry at this point), aim the light, take a test still-shot with my legs in the over my head position. All was good.

I went and had a quick hot shower to loosen the muscles even more. Get down, curl up, and suck away. I was so horny, after only a few minutes I came right in my mouth and swallowed it all. I don't usually swallow my cum as I'm extremely salty, I usually only taste precum which is sweet. I uncurl and look at my computer in order to save the recording only to find that the record button didn't register when I hit it... I was so upset. Yet, I was still hard.... so I took a quick 2 minutes to stand and restretch and back down I went. Double check that it is actually recording this time.. Yup.. good. Curl up and "DAMMIT! I can barely reach again!!" Oh well... lick, lick, slurp, slurp.. Hmm.. I saw this one vid of one of the solosuck guys sucking their balls... can I do that? YUP!! Nice! Lick, lick, lets stretch for a suck.. THERE IT IS!! And then the cum, a second cum within 10 mintues.

And this is the best and hilarious part.. I had my eyes open this time, because my cock wasn't in my mouth when I came this time.. oh how I hoped it would look just as good on video as it did in person. The cumshot started in slow-motion like a droplet of water forming on a faucet, slowly getting bigger before falling into the sink. I could see the dollup of cum building at the outer lips of my urethra. (yes, my urethra has these little lips, like micro labia...) and then BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM drip drip!! Right down the hatch a second time. This orgasm was even bigger than the first which was unusual... took three swallows to get it all down!! Not only did I swallow my cum this night... I did it twice!! And I've never been able to cum that way again.. the droplet building then the rapid fire shooting.. But, at least I got it captured!!!

And for you, my very special internet friends, tonight I found the clip and I was able to convert it to a more internet friendly format. I share it here and only here! It has never been seen by anyone else before now.

Merry Christmas and have a Very Happy New Year!!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: ULTRA RARE XMAS TREAT!!

Post by Ziggurat »

(Video/link removed for personal/professional reasons. Sorry for any inconvenience.)
This is the only video of me self-sucking in existence! Sorry the quality is fail.
And if you read the story, then you'd know why I can only reach so little of myself.
But please enjoy it none-the-less!
Horny Holidays!
My Patreon tip jar:

jymolson

Post by jymolson »

Hey guy,
It was fantastic of you to post your video. great job from all of us that know what it takes to perform the act & to actually share is a feat too.
I can't wait to shoot my own load in my mouth while i watch your video.
and thanks again for the holiday present.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

It's great that you are able to do this again. I knew this was something I'd not always be able to do so I was sure to document it with plenty of photographs. I wish I had some video to go with it but I didn't have adequate equipment to do that at the time. I have a digital camera that does video now too but I'm out of shape at the moment to do it. I tried selfsucking a couple of weeks ago and was barely able to touch the tip to my tongue only once.

I printed 8x10s of my favorites pictures and put them in a binder with plastic sleeves to protect them. Although some of those pictures are up to 7 years old, I remember taking them fondly and am very proud that I had this ability.

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

Congratulations and Merry Christmas! I will never be able to SS but am jealous of and fascinated by those who can. Your "comeback" story is great! I really like the cumshot. Many happy returns!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - totally excellent, man - so great that you were able to capture that rare moment, for yourself and for us!
The mysterious human body! Who knows why you were extra-flexible and ready to come twice in short order, but a good reminder to our guys that it's not a bad idea to try solosucking at random intervals - you never know what might happen!

Thanks Zig - that is the gift that keeps on giving! ;)

AL

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, even this video is about 4 years old now. I still try every now and again. Cant reach anymore, but somedays I get closer and somedays farther... Every now and again, I'll still blast a load down from above.. I call it the "Bombs Away" position! :D My flexibility is whats shot right now. The small of my back is ruined from that accident so many years ago, but it doesnt stop me from experimenting. :) Glad you guys enjoyed the clip in any case. Always nice to share, and even better to read the comments! ;) I'm a comment whore, I admit it!
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Here's a sample of a bomb's away clip. When I was still making videos for Xtube.com I got a request for a 'catch and spit' video. I made it, but never posted it becuase I found the quality to be really lacking and I'm sure they wanted more of a selfsuck video but I just couldnt even get close. This video illustrates the serious lack of flexibility that I once again suffer. This was taken maybe a year ago.

(Video/link removed for personal/professional reasons. Sorry for any inconvenience.)
My Patreon tip jar:

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Hey Ziggurat!
That was a sweet double treat man!
Both the back story and the juicy clip! Beautiful cum you caught too! Yum!
I guess we're eXhibitionists by nature and will go that eXtra mile to catch a pic or clip of our favorite sports.

I wonder how many guys here are like you (and Al and me) into self FF, self fucking and Self Suck?
hmmm?

Thanks for the hot post!
Cheers, bottom's up and happy Xmas to you and to all!

oipistoi